Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t even think she needed it .. think she looks grand healthy tbh.
I think she is a breath of fresh air amongst the carbon copy influencers out there. She is a working Mum and wife and does not try and pretend to be something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she is a breath of fresh air amongst the carbon copy influencers out there. She is a working Mum and wife and does not try and pretend to be something else.
Ellen is that you? She's trying to hard to be an instahun! The fawning over everything POCO, the Brian Dowling love in etc

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ya exactly I’m here more to see what happened between her and Trish !

Reactions: 5
Well, Ellen and Trish are still friends. I saw them together in Dundrum having a good chat.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well, Ellen and Trish are still friends. I saw them together in Dundrum having a good chat.
Was that yesterday? She’s making out on stories that she’s been at home all day with a dose that she wouldn’t want to pass on to anyone!!

Hoping they did meet. Sounds like they’ve been through a lot

Reactions: 1
Was that yesterday? She’s making out on stories that she’s been at home all day with a dose that she wouldn’t want to pass on to anyone!!

Hoping they did meet. Sounds like they’ve been through a lot
No, it was about 2 weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I see Pippa showed it on her page already!
---
I just can’t get onboard with Conrad!I dont think he comes across great (for no particular reason though I just don’t know why) wonder what the brand will be?
skin care for kids 8-12 year olds.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She really does fliter herself after seen congrats video she isn't slim as she makes herself still very attractive and lovely figure but why

Because 8-12 year olds need skincare 🙄 Sunscreen and soap is all they need
the comments from some women. and then people wonder why kids end up the way they do. anyone buying skincare for the CHILD needs a slap

Reactions: 9
Because 8-12 year olds need skincare 🙄 Sunscreen and soap is all they need
I don't agree with it myself but I follow Kieran Walsh he's the man behind Luna/ bare by vogue. He attends shows and stuff and said months ago if not a year ago that childcare skincare will become a thing. Its an emerging market and a way to make money

Reactions: 2
Sure wasn't there mad panic at Christmas young kids asking for Drunk Elephant skin care stuff from the main man Santa. And they have active ingredients....don't they? I know a girl who bought her 10 and 11 year old drunk Elephant bits

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What 8 year old needs skincare?????? Unless they’ve a skin issue, then it’s your gp or pharmacist you should be going to not a WAXpert who hasn’t a clue about skincare.

This is madness.