Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know kids are off limits, but have just seen the clip of Cooper's ad... The American accent. It's horrendous 🤢

Reactions: 4
No sign of Trish at the image awards. Is it waxperts up for the award or Ellen? Weird if Trish’s company is up for an award and she’s not there.

Reactions: 3
Trish has to be gone. No sign for months not even when Ellen was posting about the old salon.

Reactions: 4
Her latest post no Trish ! It’s such a pity if they’ve fallen out. She was Ellen’s bridesmaid

Reactions: 6
No sign of Trish at the image awards. Is it waxperts up for the award or Ellen? Weird if Trish’s company is up for an award and she’s not there.
So so strange, I’d love to know what happened. I get the impression that Trish was extremely private but the serious lack of mentioning her name is so odd

Reactions: 5
Ah I’d very sad to hear if they fell out, they were the best of friends.
I think if you’ve ever fallen out with a friend you’ve had for years it’s awful!! So many memories and jokes but I’m a so nosey I would love to know !!

It does look as if they had a fallen out because not tagged in the group pic or mentioned in any way. They seemed more like sisters with how close they were

Reactions: 2
It could be that Trish does not want to be on social media and Ellen respects that?

She would always still mention Trish though. That photo was a team photo even mentioning photoshopping a girl in that wasn’t there. Hope Trish is doing ok.

Reactions: 3
Of all the bloggers waxy seems genuine and pretty harmless. But for the love of god will she stop sharing pippas product when P refuses to reshare. It’s cringe

Reactions: 14
Of all the bloggers waxy seems genuine and pretty harmless. But for the love of god will she stop sharing pippas product when P refuses to reshare. It’s cringe
She used to be genuine when she had the salon. That's not the Ellen I see these days

She’s broken
They’ve had a tough year
---
And I’m genuinely heart broken for the losses they’ve endured this year

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13