Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a waste of a ski trip.
If I didn't like skiing and my other half did I'd send him with his friends and I'd go on a sun holiday with family/friends.
(But I love skiing, but can't afford a trip every year, it costs a bleeping bomb for a family of 4)
I think fair play to her, I'd love that. Zero interest in skiing lol. But love the snow 😂it's conrad and his older kids sometimes and cooper loves it too, they are all together in the evening and nights. Best of both worlds, if they can afford it sounds ideal

Reactions: 21
Conrad and his kids have gone for years long before Ellen and his eldest I think is an instructor . Cooper seems to be taking to it also . So why wouldn’t Ellen tag along. Time out on my own sounds like a fab holiday reading and a spa and socializing in the evening apres Ski . She’s a rough year so I hope she enjoys .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Conrad and his kids have gone for years long before Ellen and his eldest I think is an instructor . Cooper seems to be taking to it also . So why wouldn’t Ellen tag along. Time out on my own sounds like a fab holiday reading and a spa and socializing in the evening apres Ski . She’s a rough year so I hope she enjoys .
Totally agree. I ski but I don’t love it. Once the kids are older I can see myself spending more time in the spa than the slopes - I totally love being in the mountains though

Reactions: 5
Spending a week having spa treatments is my idea of hell. I can barely stand going to the hairdressers let alone getting massages etc. I love skiing but would feel very left out and at a loose end if I tagged along on a holiday that I didn't participate in the main activity. My other half loves taking the kids out cycling, and if he suggested a cycling holiday I'd tell him to go ahead without me! I suppose if she has her laptop she can work during the day if she wants.

Reactions: 1
Can’t understand why he would be invited to the RNLI 200 year anniversary when he’s only part of it for the last few years. Surely there are others who should have been at it

I suppose its in his role as press officer which I thought was part time or maybe even voluntary. I don't think he has his graphic design business anymore? But I do think the way she was going on was a bit OTT you'd swear it was a lifetime achievement award.

Reactions: 7
Can’t understand why he would be invited to the RNLI 200 year anniversary when he’s only part of it for the last few years. Surely there are others who should have been at it
Could be that it was offered to the branch to see who could attend. Not everyone can pop to London of a Monday

It may be 200 years but they are all 6 ft under, only last 50 odd years would probably be a consideration. Good for him.

Ya but I would expect someone that actually goes out and risks their lives would be more deserving. Having her and Cooper at it was a bit much

Is the press officer in Dún laoghaire a volunteer role or paid I wonder?
It’s volunteer in less salubrious areas

She said he is volunteer press officer, I got the impression they love to be everywhere & into everything for the social climb so to speak

Reactions: 4
Ya but I would expect someone that actually goes out and risks their lives would be more deserving. Having her and Cooper at it was a bit much
You pay a lot of money to be there, I think it’s great they didn’t leave the kid behind .

So they weren't there for the contribution they have made to the RNLI? Ya I’m sure a nine year old loved sitting through that

Reactions: 2
So Ellen has just announced that she’s in the inner circle to know what’s coming next for Poco but she can’t say . Sweet Jesus . Why ?? Why do that ? It’s painful enough listening to the person promoting the product . She would frame a used tissue from Pips at this rate . What is she trying to prove ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Ellen has just announced that she’s in the inner circle to know what’s coming next for Poco but she can’t say . Sweet Jesus . Why ?? Why do that ? It’s painful enough listening to the person promoting the product . She would frame a used tissue from Pips at this rate . What is she trying to prove ?
It makes me feel so sorry for her
She’s like the eager ‘friend’ in 2nd year who thinks they are in with the cool gang but …..reality bites 🫣

Reactions: 3
And now she’s out with the senior level people of a pyramid scheme travel company!! She would fall for anything - she’s a marketers dream.

Reactions: 3
It's a volunteer role. They found have paid their own flights, hotels and other expenses so I think it was nice they went. Great experience, especially for Cooper. Conrad puts a lot of time into the role. I'm pretty sure at least another member went as well.
---
And now she’s out with the senior level people of a pyramid scheme travel company!! She would fall for anything - she’s a marketers dream.
She qualified as a travel consultant. Fair dues.

She had grandad steike me as th that they haven't a penny behind it all. Champagne lifestyle lemonade budget.

Ya what is that travel company she’s on about? Seems as if she has invested in it. You wonder why they haven’t their own house at this stage

She qualified as a travel consultant. Fair dues.
I’m saying that she hasn’t researched that “travel company” she “trained” with very well and my bet is she has put more money into it than she could ever save on her holiday bookings. It’s a pyramid scheme with Rachel lalji (luxefamilyof5) - good few threads on here documenting it