Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s broken
They’ve had a tough year
---
And I’m genuinely heart broken for the losses they’ve endured this year
They have had a dreadful year. I saw her in M&S recently and she looked so sad. I wanted to hug her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She promotes Poco products more that Pipsey herself . She’s doing a demo of the non primer/ primer . She’s too good to Pippa with no reciprocation back .

Reactions: 7
She promotes Poco products more that Pipsey herself . She’s doing a demo of the non primer/ primer . She’s too good to Pippa with no reciprocation back .
Ellen is a decent person, loyal, enthusiastic and positive. She champions a lot of female led businesses and she does not get anywhere near the support from others she deserves.

And no, I'm not Ellen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ellen is a decent person, loyal, enthusiastic and positive. She champions a lot of female led businesses and she does not get anywhere near the support from others she deserves.

And no, I'm not Ellen 🤣
Loyal? Her salon staff found out she was shutting the salon on social media 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes she was on about it when she announced she had Covid. Don’t know how she was going to both anyway

I don't think that's true. I got my waxing done and the girls knew about it for weeks in advance...
Weeks in advance of closing, not weeks in advance of the announcement I'm told by a very reliable source. I was a client for years until a few months before the close.

Weeks in advance of closing, not weeks in advance of the announcement I'm told by a very reliable source. I was a client for years until a few months before the close.
I was told by one of the girls that they were told weeks before and I was in the week it was announced.

Reactions: 5
I don't follow Ellen any more but I do watch her stories. That Live ring is still on her pic despite being live weeks ago. So annoying!

So they're gone skiing, but she's not skiing?
Where does she think she's going in a skirt and heels in a ski resort? I presume she's never leaving the hotel. But she'll still be the most overdressed person by a mile.

Reactions: 2
She never ski’s when they go
She uses the spa
What a waste of a ski trip.
If I didn't like skiing and my other half did I'd send him with his friends and I'd go on a sun holiday with family/friends.
(But I love skiing, but can't afford a trip every year, it costs a bleeping bomb for a family of 4)

Reactions: 1