Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say it was her worst 3 years because around that time her mother was diagnosed with dementia and ended up in a Nursing Home.
Yes that’s what I thought too.
She was off the drink for a few years, I’d say she was TTC
As for Trish….. maybe she asked her to stop showing her
Never got this impression to be honest - Conrad already has a good few kids

Yes that’s what I thought too.

Never got this impression to be honest - Conrad already has a good few kids
Yeah but I’d say she would
Have liked cooper to have another sibling close in age, Ellen still pretty young

Reactions: 1
Shes had a veey difficult couple of months and no doubt she's felt the toll in fairness to her. Total catfish though on insta, agreed.

Reactions: 3
She’s much taller than I imagined, especially standing next to the man in the trench. Tough losing her mum for sure
I thought she was quite short too. She’s still a very good looking woman I think but different to social media but then again who isn’t really ? Fair play tho alziemhers is a horrible disease

Reactions: 1
That Tara Doll one is a classic. Originally from Malahide I think. She seems to know everyone. Bizarre. I met her once years ago and my overriding impression was that I had never ever heard anyone with such foul language. And I ain’t no prude! Your man’s loaded clearly.

She's talking about "we" in relation to a trade show, and "our flight" so maybe Trish is there?

Reactions: 2
I'd say it was her worst 3 years because around that time her mother was diagnosed with dementia and ended up in a Nursing Home.
Ellen and Conrad have been through the mill over the last few years. Her mums diagnosed with dementia, caring for her and having to find full-time care. His Dads declined and passing and his brothers tragic death.
Ellen looks like anyone who is overcome with grief. The tight muscles in the face, the jaw clenching. It’s horrible.

I believe Trish has family illness to deal with as well. They are at a time in life were you lose loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ellen and Conrad have been through the mill over the last few years. Her mums diagnosed with dementia, caring for her and having to find full-time care. His Dads declined and passing and his brothers tragic death.
Ellen looks like anyone who is overcome with grief. The tight muscles in the face, the jaw clenching. It’s horrible.

I believe Trish has family illness to deal with as well. They are at a time in life were you lose loved ones.
Which brother passed away? I didn't realise. that is sad.

Trish is still registered as her business partner.

Ellen and Conrad registered a new company this week. Your Skin Stuff Ltd

• Wow
Reactions: 4