Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here is exactly why home waxing comes with a warning.
Did you patch test? Sounds like you have skinned yourself. Get yourself some aloe Vera and lash it on. Keep putting it on and be really careful what else you use. Avoiding the area with any of your usual skin products. Avoid hot water. It will take time but will heal
Yes I did but not everybody is the same! My legs were ok and that was a patch test done on one part of my lip and chin I’m pretty sure if I had done more I’d be destroyed. The box only states not to use on your brows,chest and bikini.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes I did but not everybody is the same! My legs were ok and that was a patch test done on one part of my lip and chin I’m pretty sure if I had done more I’d be destroyed. The box only states not to use on your brows,chest and bikini.
OMG that’s awful. Though I’m not surprised tbh, they were an accident waiting to happen. Hope you’re ok!

Reactions: 1
If you’ve had no reaction on the legs then it’s highly unlikely your reaction is an allergic one and more likely you have incorrectly waxed your face which is not surprising. Be mindful of the area. It will heal and hopefully fast.
I’m not a fan of home waxing and this is the very reason. But reach out to waxperts. Because if it doesn’t clearly state not to use on the face then of course people will assume they can use it on the areas not mentioned.
Hope your skin gets better soon

I’ve just seen on their Instagram they recommend hot wax for face. So implying the current wax from home is not intended at all for the entire face.
They are bringing out a hot wax for home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did you go over the area more than once with the strip? This is not advisable with strip wax as it can cause the skin to lift.

Did you go over the area more than once with the strip? This is not advisable with strip wax as it can cause the skin to lift.
Nope done it once

If you’ve had no reaction on the legs then it’s highly unlikely your reaction is an allergic one and more likely you have incorrectly waxed your face which is not surprising. Be mindful of the area. It will heal and hopefully fast.
I’m not a fan of home waxing and this is the very reason. But reach out to waxperts. Because if it doesn’t clearly state not to use on the face then of course people will assume they can use it on the areas not mentioned.
Hope your skin gets better soon

I’ve just seen on their Instagram they recommend hot wax for face. So implying the current wax from home is not intended at all for the entire face.
They are bringing out a hot wax for home.
I have to disagree with you but will take your advice on board. What I may be able to use on my legs I might not be able to use on my face, hence I tried two patches. I also done two patches on my legs, yes a little irritated but they settled however that patch on my face throbbed and was so red, glad I only done that little piece. A friend did make a comment that it could be what’s in the wax more than the waxing itself

Irritated in what way? Its normal to have a skin reaction to a heat treatment like waxing but there are "normal" reactions and then there are indicators that your skin is saying no thank you, this does not work for me. As I said its highly unlikely your allergic to something on your face and not allergic on your legs. After looking at waxperts page in more detail it seems their home waxing product is not suitable for facial waxing. There could be many reasons for this and I am assuming its because its too harsh for the skin on the face.
It more likely both, using wax that is not suitable and also how you wax.
I do think you should reach out to them either way, because if the packaging and information that comes with the wax does not clearly state its not for facial use then of course people are going to use it where they see hair. Ellen is leaving herself open here especially if people are left with facial scarring.

Delighted!! Fair play to her. She’d usually be on watching and commenting and being ignored by Pippa. Hopefully she’s wising up!

The amount of support she’s given all of pippas products and Pippa hasn’t even liked the new heire page.

Why has Ellen gone from several insta posts a day to virtually none and all very close up? Has she moved to Achill full time? I see Conrad posted from there 3 days ago.

Reactions: 5
Why has Ellen gone from several insta posts a day to virtually none and all very close up? Has she moved to Achill full time? I see Conrad posted from there 3 days ago.
Yeah she's very quiet recently, would Cooper not have gone back to school?
They were in Achill throughout lockdown, I suppose she hasn't much to say. Unlike some that haven't much to say but come on anyway. She's not your typical influencer trying to sell any old tat.

Reactions: 4
Maybe they're in Dublin during the week and travelling to Achill on the weekends in breach of the restrictions and she doesn't want to be called on it.

Yeah she's very quiet recently, would Cooper not have gone back to school?
They were in Achill throughout lockdown, I suppose she hasn't much to say. Unlike some that haven't much to say but come on anyway. She's not your typical influencer trying to sell any old tat.
What class is Cooper in? I reckon he's 1st class maybe so yeah, he should have been back, and normally that's the stuff she makes a big deal about. I'd say they have been breaking lockdown alright and keeping quiet so she's not called on it.

She might surprise us like a few others and appear with a baby! They had definitely relocated to Achill and surprised she wasn’t showing around the place.

I often wondered why she didn't have another baby and thought maybe it was because Conrad has so many kids from his first marriage. Not the first man in a second marriage to say "one more is enough".

She might surprise us like a few others and appear with a baby! They had definitely relocated to Achill and surprised she wasn’t showing around the place.

Just got an email to say the hot wax is available to preorder. Ordered some for myself, pray I don't make a balls of it 😂😂