Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure wasn't there mad panic at Christmas young kids asking for Drunk Elephant skin care stuff from the main man Santa. And they have active ingredients....don't they? I know a girl who bought her 10 and 11 year old drunk Elephant bits
drunk elephant was in huge demand, we can thank ticktock. but alot of their products are active and not at all suited to kids. the packaging is very eye catching, colorful and playful. great marketing.

Reactions: 5
I see Pippa showed it on her page already!
---

skin care for kids 8-12 year olds.
There is a place in the market. My 10 year old neice and all her friends are into skincare but trying to get products gentle enough and that appeal to them. As long as the price point is good them I think it's welcome.
---
What 8 year old needs skincare?????? Unless they’ve a skin issue, then it’s your gp or pharmacist you should be going to not a WAXpert who hasn’t a clue about skincare.

This is madness.
She is a qualified beautician with years of experience.
Soap isn't good for the pH balance of the skin and spf needs to be properly cleaned off.
---
the comments from some women. and then people wonder why kids end up the way they do. anyone buying skincare for the CHILD needs a slap
What!!?? Kids need to clean their skin but with appropriate, gentle products. They want their own stuff. If its gentle and a good price point I'm all for it. I see my neice and her friends going mad for skincare but stuff that isn't suitable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s very full around the middle….
Is she expecting
She is an apple shape, not impossible but I doubt another child is on the cards. So many young people I know use skincare and end up breaking out badly, although it’s still foreign to me that pre teens should need skincare, I’d much rather buy them a product that is gentle and aimed for their age then a product made for mature skin.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure she'll be happy with that video that Conrad posted of her.......she doesn't quite look the same as she normally does.....

Screenshot_20240528_183027_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Sorry but it’s like she has three boobs in one pic she has up of the dress

There is a place in the market. My 10 year old neice and all her friends are into skincare but trying to get products gentle enough and that appeal to them. As long as the price point is good them I think it's welcome.
---

She is a qualified beautician with years of experience.
Soap isn't good for the pH balance of the skin and spf needs to be properly cleaned off.
---

What!!?? Kids need to clean their skin but with appropriate, gentle products. They want their own stuff. If its gentle and a good price point I'm all for it. I see my neice and her friends going mad for skincare but stuff that isn't suitable.
an 8 year old child needs a face cloth and all kids should be wearing an spf. unless there is particular skin concern. she is simply jumping on the bandwagon of kids growing up too young and is happy to profit. ellen hasn’t worked in skin care for donkeys years so i’d take her knowledge with a pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks very different to what others have posted, still looks great but she's clearly filtering herself.
---
an 8 year old child needs a face cloth and all kids should be wearing an spf. unless there is particular skin concern. she is simply jumping on the bandwagon of kids growing up too young and is happy to profit. ellen hasn’t worked in skin care for donkeys years so i’d take her knowledge with a pinch of salt.
Completely agree with this

Reactions: 2
Really don’t think children need any more pressure put on them by having to buy skincare products. Its going too Americanised

Reactions: 9
Ellen doesn’t feel confident enough to post without a filter. Young girls (and old ones like me) think having the perfect body is the only option, so post filters. It’s a vicious circle and very sad

Attachments

Reactions: 5