Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she’s had a baby? I’m convinced of it now. Her photo of 27th January makes me think she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 3
Would be lovely if she had a baby. Hope nothing wrong. Thinking of her mum who is in her 80s

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would be lovely if she had a baby. Hope nothing wrong. Thinking of her mum who is in her 80s
I was thinking the same - be lovely if she was pregnant but I hope all is ok. I know the plan was to stay in Achill until schools reopened. I think Cooper is in second or third class so should definitely be back by now. Who knows what’s going on - but really hope it’s nothing bad

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has been extremely quiet of late, especially considering her new brand etc. Hope all is OK but I don't think she is pregnant. Her mam used to appear on her social media quite often but she said a while back that her mam hasn't been in the best of health. I definitely miss Ellen on my stories

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree, I sometimes unfollowed if she was getting a bit too much but I'd always ref follow again as I do like her and she seems decent 90% of the time! Something up for sure, just watched her live there with Triona Mc for the launch and you can see a difference in her. Either pregnant or results of being stressed etc. It's horrible to be so judgy but think her quietness online is strange too but I guess she is entitled to withdraw when she wants, it's always just so noticeable when they share so much in normal times!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree, I sometimes unfollowed if she was getting a bit too much but I'd always ref follow again as I do like her and she seems decent 90% of the time! Something up for sure, just watched her live there with Triona Mc for the launch and you can see a difference in her. Either pregnant or results of being stressed etc. It's horrible to be so judgy but think her quietness online is strange too but I guess she is entitled to withdraw when she wants, it's always just so noticeable when they share so much in normal times!
I hope she is ok and nothing to serious going on. I like Ellen.

Reactions: 8
I heard she and Conrad have split up.

Not by a source but idle gossip from a friend, has anyone else heard anything?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I heard she and Conrad have split up.

Not by a source but idle gossip from a friend, has anyone else heard anything?
I hope not. That would be very sad. They always seemed so much in love but nobody can really tell.

Reactions: 8
Wow thats an interesting move. They are typically a very responsive company, very organized. This is a great move for their staff. Assuming of course they haven't cut all their hours by one day..

Reactions: 3
It’s a bit strange though isn’t it when they have just launched a new product

Reactions: 1
Its only for sales/office and training by the looks of it. Salon still open the usual days. Id be curious if the staff will work longer the other days or have they had their pay reduced by 20% in line with the reduction in days. What she does its doable 4 days per week. Most salons will place orders on Mondays/Tuesdays as they are typically the quieter days.

Its only for sales/office and training by the looks of it. Salon still open the usual days. Id be curious if the staff will work longer the other days or have they had their pay reduced by 20% in line with the reduction in days. What she does its doable 4 days per week. Most salons will place orders on Mondays/Tuesdays as they are typically the quieter days.
I anticipate salons won't be placing as many orders due to these home wax kits🤷