Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just recently followed her and omg, what is with her face? It doesn’t move, like at all? I barely recognised her from seeing her in magazines years ago. She’s ruined herself with Botox and fillers

Reactions: 1
W
Just recently followed her and omg, what is with her face? It doesn’t move, like at all? I barely recognised her from seeing her in magazines years ago. She’s ruined herself with Botox and fillers
Wouldn’t see these forehead or eye lines now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
W

Wouldn’t see these forehead or eye lines now
Literally like a different person. Looks like she’s had a nose job too, in addition to everything else. Raised eyebrows and not a wrinkle in sight. She’s frozen all movement and expression from her face

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Literally like a different person. Looks like she’s had a nose job too, in addition to everything else. Raised eyebrows and not a wrinkle in sight. She’s frozen all movement and expression from her face
No no no that’s all from Image Skincare, you should try it......swipe up......⬆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m guessing this is Ellen’s new brand. At home waxing

Reactions: 3
Well considering Ellen is following the Heirewax insta page it's safe to say that this is their new product. All of the instahuns will be all over it no doubt. Except Pippa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m guessing this is Ellen’s new brand. At home waxing
Great work @HickoryDickoryDock !

V interested in this as i do think waxperts is thd best so i'd expect a high standard here. Be handy for the legs!!

Reactions: 9
Great work @HickoryDickoryDock !

V interested in this as i do think waxperts is thd best so i'd expect a high standard here. Be handy for the legs!!
To be honest I wouldn't use a salon that doesn't use waxperts. It's a great wax. Not sure I would be going down the home hair removal route. Happy to stay hairy until lockdown is over!

Reactions: 5
She said they were suppose to launch last April, they probably would of done really well if they had of. I think with anything Ellen does it's about quality.
She does what she knows and does it well.
So good luck to her!!

Reactions: 8
To be honest I wouldn't use a salon that doesn't use waxperts. It's a great wax. Not sure I would be going down the home hair removal route. Happy to stay hairy until lockdown is over!
Same here - i go to the only place in my area that offers it. Its the most expensive salon and the most inconvenient opening hours (no late evenings) but its worth it.

Both the wonder pads and the oil are reasonably priced too so it will be intetesting to see the price point for this.

I'll try on legs.. not bikini!!!

Reactions: 3
Pippa gave her the shout out - 2021 has gotten a whole lot brighter for her now i'd say!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why was a new company necessary? Waxperts is well established, why not trade under that?
I guess so as not to blur the lines. Waxperts is a salon brand only, and home care can be bought. Heire is an at home product for individual use.

I'd say people who know more than me could also say - does setting up a new company allow them avail of start up grants or anything like that?

Reactions: 4