Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alice1804

She’s gone off to do a road trip around America with Andrew and they’ll get married in Las Vegas because he’s got bowel cancer and Kelly Jo was saying to him about living his life since he doesn’t know how much time he’s got left. Kim is meant to be CEO of the academy trust next series though
So does this mean no more Andrew if Kim is the new CEO?

nik1231

Chatty Member
I’m loving Waterloo Road. The acting is definitely not great, bordering on terrible for some, but still enjoying it. Not a huge fan of Angela Griffin, don’t find her acting that great either. And also hating Kym Marsh, acting and character.

What do we think the deal is with Myles? Bi-polar maybe?

That ending! 😬

pommynoir

VIP Member
I've seen reports that they're doing like 40 episodes (might be a slight exaggeration) but seemed like quite a commitment has been made! I got the impression it was a single series, might be split into parts though. Why I'm a bit surprised it doesn't look like any of it is airing until next year. Hoping it's not a bad sign!
40 episodes seems like too much. I love WR, currently rewatching (on s5) and I’ve cried enough tears to fill the ocean 😂. But I do not have high hopes for the new series. I will of course be watching it all though 😂

He died in Series 9. Maybe he will come back as a ghost 🤣👻

If only they didn't kill Tom off too, he was an integral character.
I bet the actor who played Tom is proper seething that he can’t return! 🤣 I’ve never seen him in anything since Waterloo road so he probably needs an acting gig! Tbf I think he’s a decent actor and I would have liked him back had they not bumped him off. He was a proper fan favourite so I bet the writers are kicking themselves that they killed him off

I just hope that Denise Welch doesn’t come back!
guarantee she will have some sort of cameo. No doubt about it.

user12342626367374

Chatty Member
I've seen reports that they're doing like 40 episodes (might be a slight exaggeration) but seemed like quite a commitment has been made! I got the impression it was a single series, might be split into parts though. Why I'm a bit surprised it doesn't look like any of it is airing until next year. Hoping it's not a bad sign!
Season 7&8 were 30 episodes 3 lots of 10 episodes (I assume because of the school year is split into 3 terms) so maybe that