Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scragbags

VIP Member
I hope Kim's not as uptight this time round. She really started to grate on me towards the end

I'd love Grantly to be back in some capacity 😩

Reactions: 1

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
Although I enjoyed both eps 1 and 2, eps 3 and 4 are a massive step up in terms of storylines. It’s really good to see the new characters shine ⭐

I also can’t believe that I’m a fan of Kym Marsh’s character

The Kelly-Jo ADHD storyline is an absolute tearjerker. Done so well

chapterthree

Watched this programme from the beginning. I cringe watching it back now, it’s like a time capsule. Not overly impressed by the new reboot so far, as if they’ve killed of Chlo already?!

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
ETA ignore me just watched more of the episode

Is anyone else suspicious about the history teacher? There’s something really off about the way he talks about his wife dying. At the group he said she died “of an illness” and any time Mr Casey brings it up he looks super awkward?

(I’ve just started ep 5)

Last edited:

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
i just finished ep 1

why would they do that? like i really don't understand what the point is of bringing back the characters and hyping them up, this is the first time we've seen them in 10+ years and we don't know what they've been up to just to do that? also how did she even die, I don't get it? honestly a really poor decision if I'm honest, no one is REALLY watching for all the new characters and storylines people wanted to see kim, chlo and donte if you're going to kill someone at least save that for the end of the series not ep 1, idk if they're relying on shock factor to get viewings but eh it's not good IMO I'm sure the know it's not going to be a popular decision to do that so early on
I don’t understand it either.

I’m not sure if they wanted to do some sort of coming of age storyline for Donte 🙃 like he’s always relied on Chlo and not he can’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

fudgebox

VIP Member
Omg are you my alter ego cos that was my first thought 😂😂😂 wonder who the PERFECT PENNY KILLED MY HUSBAND is in this situation 👀
The bloody one with pink hair can’t remember her name yet😆 Amy maybe?? Just gave her first aid but didn’t send her to hospital😖

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I’m still watching ep 1 but kinda guessed what would happen once she got hit by the car and people on here saying they crying. So I read the rest of the spoilers and it confirmed it.

I’m assuming Donte’s actor wanted to come back and be a full time character but Chlo’s didn’t and agreed to do one episode?