Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Devorah

Glad she got it in the end. But it certainly sounds like nothing is ever easy and straightforward!

She's clearly very confident in her abilities, and puts herself forward for all kinds of things that she doesn't even have experience or qualifications for, but on the other hand changing her appearance to match whoever she's currently in a relationship indicates a lack of confidence in who she really is. Maybe she's been through so many personas that she just doesn't know.
Thats really the sad part about it. She's a beautiful, smart and talented lady that could offer so much and has so much potential. I think that's what hurts the most to see her like this when she really doesn't need to try and please people. She has changed her appearance and identity to fit whoever she is with at the time and has no self esteem whatsoever. Her online persona(s) is nothing like her in real life. I don't even think she knows which one she is. Must be so tiring trying to remember and keep up!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
If you read the letter, it's clear she was pitching herself as BBC Scotland's LGBT correspondent. Anyway, I hope all the 'you're so brave, thank u for this' notifications are worth burning her bridges completely 🤷‍♀️
Aside from the quite obvious lies and fantasy lives they portray, these charlatans of the LeClerc and Monroe ilk share one common trait - it’s the unwavering, blindly misplaced self-confidence and sheer arrogance of always, always believing themselves to be totally and absolutely correct in every single matter they deem themselves to be experts in, to the point of being beyond reproach. It would be fascinating if it wasn’t so annoying.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Well, I mean, what she's done with that column this week is basically write the first cogent piece I've ever read on these types of social media grifters, so hats off to her, they should give her a pay rise.

• Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Enjoying the thread! First noticed her on twitter a few years ago when she posted an excruciatingly boasty thread about birthday presents her fiance had bought her. It was melodramatic and cringey. I think she said something like "I cant explain how it feels to be seen" (pass the sick bag). This would have been around the time of being priced out of Edinburgh but simultaneously owning a second home / writing retreat.

Absolute classic internet melt.

• Haha

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
Whyyyy does she need to centre herself in every bloody topic? You're a newly-wed and a mother of four, you've had plenty of loved ones around you all year! And YET she's still looking for head pats on Twitter by responding like a martyr to a tweet, that specifically asks people who live alone if they're planning on spending Christmas Day with another household, by saying that even though she's suffocating with loneliness she won't be seeing any of her family. So bloody dishonest.

Oh and I've just checked in with her sister to see how she feels about not having seen her sis since the spring...

101456704-beautiful-young-woman-with-glass-of-cocktail-relaxing-on-inflatable-donut-in-pool.jpg

• Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I also want to put this here, she's saying she was diagnosed 3 years ago which is absolute crapola, she only started mentioning it last year and said she was 'diagnosed' then.

View attachment 319849

Oh for sure! These threads are useful for documenting the habitual liars deleters.
Are we absolutely sure Vonny and Jack aren't the same person?

Have they ever been seen in a room at the same time?

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She got me arrested for racist abuse for saying on Twitter she wasn't Jewish 🙈 you guys have no idea...
oh God, I saw that tweet! Beyond how totally gross it is to grass your own sister up to the police for stating a fact, how on earth could the police have taken it seriously for one minute??

• Wow
  • Heart

CC Baxter

Small point: Covid famously knackers your lung capacity, so it makes NO sense for someone with Long Covid to increase their dairy intake, especially if it's a mucus-booster like cheese.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

CC Baxter

The Social is a teeny outpost of the BBC that's underfunded and credulous. The staff are young and inexperienced working on a tiny budget. As a result, the Social pays buttons to contributors, so a lot of its "real people" content comes from assertive narcissists.

And why does Vonny constantly describe herself as a journalist? She's a columnist whose only topic is herself - journalism is about investigating the wider world.

• Heart
  • Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Whoa, she even writes like Jack, all maverickly intelligent sounding with buzzwords like Jack Sparrow, but actually saying nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Devorah

Just want to say I really appreciate you coming on here. It must be such an emotionally complicated situation. If I was in your shoes I don’t know if I’d be able to keep such a clear head. It’s weird because you must have seen from previous posts that we’ve kind of admired you from a distance when you’ve spoken out, and now it’s all got more real, but I’m glad that you (hopefully) see that we genuinely wish well to you, and everyone involved x
Thanks for your kind words!
Yeah I've seen I've been mentioned before and almost jumped in then and held back haha.
You can't keep a clear head when it comes to Siobhan unfortunately, the only way I could deal was to cut her out of my life entirely

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I still think that for the next thread title we should use Vonny's own words: Vonny Leclerc - Damn, that's a CV!

I got the Late Bloomer newsletter, probably still have them somewhere on my burner email account. Before she started doing it, she was going on about how people shouldn't send her stuff in the mail without first letting her know what it was, she made a big song and dance about getting a package and not wanting to open it because I guess she thought it might contain anthrax or something lols. But then she sends out this newsletter to any old person who signed up for it .... and put her home address at the bottom of it 🤷‍♀️.

The newsletter itself was terrible, with completely out-of-date recommendations. She was all like 'wow I just watched this amazing obscure documentary' and it turns out that it's one which won an actual Oscar for best documentary several years ago. Finger on the pulse as ever.

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Anyone remember the Tweet thread where she claimed to have shit the bed on a first date?
Yes! Someone on Scottish twitter did a wee, reasonably funny thread about his trip back to his flat with a dodgy tummy, and she saw people having a laugh at it, and decided to elevenerife to the max with what seemed like a 100-tweet thread about the time she shit the bed. It was really boring and unfunny and the same Scottish twitter having a laugh at the original thread could only gaze in horror as each new tweet was added.

• Haha
  • Sick