Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chaiira

Don’t know if this is still up, but I remember seeing a video tweet he’d uploaded a few years ago which I thought was pretty distasteful and nasty.

He was filming an interaction in a Boots (in London from the accents) and it seemed previous to the start of the video the people at the till didn’t recognise the Scottish note he used to pay. It was a black woman and young Asian man I think, and in the video he was filming their faces and almost shouting about how they wouldn’t accept it - they both appeared very uncomfortable but kept their voices down and were respectful. He then uploaded this and tweeted it at Boots...

So I know it’s a bit unbelievable that people still refuse Scottish notes sometimes, but this reaction seemed completely out of proportion and frankly quite aggressive and harrassing. People doing low paid shop work, or any work really, shouldn’t be having cameras shoved in their face and then being publicly grassed up to their employers when it could be resolved by a private complaint.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So I’ve thought about it a bit. He love bombed me a bit at the start and wanted to meet my kids after a couple of weeks. I wouldn’t introduce them as I wanted to make sure if my kids were going to be meeting someone it was because they were going to be a real fixture. The way I see it he wanted a ready made family and I wouldnt give it to him. It seems that she didn’t exercise the same caution with her kids.
So I’ve been stalking about here all morning. Her most recent husband is an ex of mine. It seems they got together while I was still with him. He has also adopted the LeClerc name and they are both Laing-LeClerc now.
For a while I have wondered if he knows of her duality as I cared very much about him but he is a big boy. After we spilt and I discovered their relationship I was transported back to a late night conversation I had with him when we both discovered we each knew her from in and about the Glasgow ‘scene’. On his on volition he broke down why she ‘is the worst’ promenading as the working class leftie all the while owning two homes, one being the writing retreat. He went on to disparage the judaism as a way of claiming a new identity. Guess how surprised I was to find out they were engaged?!
I've known Dougie since 2009ish and was involved with him on and off for several years. We never saw each other as relationship material, and although I felt unfairly treated by him, I guess I was OK with being involved as a "friend with benefits." He was pretty into the idea of polyamory when I was seeing him, but I wasn't up for it. I don't know if he had any openly polyamorous relationships, but know he cheated on a gf with me. I was surprised when he changed his Facebook status to "engaged" to Vonny about a month after officially announcing their relationship on Facebook. I got in touch with him as I was concerned about him after doing some Google searching to find out who Vonny was. Needless to say, I very quickly saw through her and contacted him out of concern to ask him to be careful. He promptly blocked me and I haven't heard from him since. I can't see things lasting between them. Seems like there will be a lot of drama and points of conflict. Watch this space...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Even accounting for the fact that the BDSM scene attracts a disproportionate amount of awful, jemble wankers who don’t actually like women (her prime target audience), everything about Vonny is the exact opposite of safe, sane and consensual.

Primo “not like other girls” vibes from that Fetlife tome.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I have wondered for years if people believed the lies or were sucked in. She can be very convincing to start and she's smart so people don't question it.
I'm happy to answer things or confirm suspicions etc. I think it's only fair considering she uses her platform to fool people. It's sad that she would rather be remembered this way in life than doing good. Such wasted potential :(
Just want to say I really appreciate you coming on here. It must be such an emotionally complicated situation. If I was in your shoes I don’t know if I’d be able to keep such a clear head. It’s weird because you must have seen from previous posts that we’ve kind of admired you from a distance when you’ve spoken out, and now it’s all got more real, but I’m glad that you (hopefully) see that we genuinely wish well to you, and everyone involved x

• Heart
So much love to you @Devorah. What a thing to go through. Giving you all my support that there is a just outcome to all this! It It says a lot about you to still see your sister as someone vulnerable. xx

• Heart

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
Oh you've had Covid?
Vonny's had Covid. Twice.

You've had long Covid?
Vonny's had even longer Covid.

AND a pre-existing condition. It's called a Chronic Yearning for Attention and it affects every aspect of her life on a daily basis. So please, show some humanity.

• Haha
  • Angry

HarderFaster

VIP Member
She's Jewish and she has the jumper to prove it!!

View attachment 346213

View attachment 346214
She’s completely unhinged: why’s she acting like she’s fresh off the boat from Tel Aviv - “what, town Christmas trees but no menorah?! CAROLS?!?!” - when she’s been raised in a Christian country and is thus totally accustomed to the predominance of Christmas over the holiday period?

Why is nobody calling her out for appropriating Judaism with fucking knitwear? She ruins my head.

• Haha

Devorah

In what way has she had munchhausen syndrome?
Faking injury and illness from a very young age. Meticulously researching symptoms and medical terms to convince doctors she's unwell.
Claiming to have MS, autism, severe allergies and many other things.

I'm not using it to excuse her lies about everything else, this is just relative to the various illnesses she's claimed to have

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I’ve only seen Vonny mentioned by Jack Monroe so I’m going to pull up a chair and watch this thread.

• Heart
  • Haha

Devorah

Hello. New contributor. Discovered this thread this afternoon and it’s confirmed quite a few things I’ve suspected about V over the years. We’ve never met or had direct contact with one another but share mutual colleagues, ‘friends of friends’ etc. from various workplaces. Curiously, one thing she has never spoken about to my knowledge – or has seemingly omitted from her prolific CV – is the stint she did at an Edinburgh estate agency (*think* it was McEwan Fraser Legal) writing the copy for property brochures. Some of them are still online as PDFs. You can see her profile pic at the back. Just odd that she’s revealed so much about her life but has never brought it up 🤷

Anyhow, what I wanted to say is I’ve wondered if she might suffer from some variant of borderline personality disorder. I know she claims to be autistic, but could she have been misdiagnosed?
Hi,

No she doesn't have BPD. I myself am actually diagnosed with it and can tell you I am nothing like that or the stigmatised text book definition of a BPD sufferer, thanks for your concern though. BPD is much more instability in moods and emotions rather than lies, hurting people and making up fake lifes 👍

• Heart
We’re still crowdfunding for a replacement for the moon ring right?
Shit! I didn’t realise you actually have to do the things you say you are going to do. I thought you are supposed to talk nonsense and hope people forget.

Right everyone, fivers in my witches hat. SCOTTISH FIVERS ONLY! Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Cutting about Embra in a doily is not ANYTHING to do wi the Scottish Jewish community nor [for women] most parts of Judaism? I genuinely think she adopted this religion so she could appropriate the anti-semitism. I hope her sisters join here, I really do, as they seem as bored and angry at her various cosplays that I think a good few feel too.

Reactions: 28