Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
"Damn, that's a CV" for next thread title. I guess this means her maternity cover is coming to an end?

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 22.17.44.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

B0ned!gger

Oh no! I hate the idea that she’s unwell, that makes me feel terrible, as I’ve said above I really don’t know know a thing about her other than what I’ve seen online and I just assumed she was a pretentious media luvvie type ripe for ripping the pish out of.

I have to say this guy who I dated, who is the exes pal, not the ex (for previous post fans), talked about her as if she hung the moon and so as a jealous slightly crazy person I checked her out and confirmed my worst fears that she’s extremely beautiful but in reading her tweets I felt that something didn’t add up. Honestly I just thought it was funny, just narcissistic obvious nonsense, I work with quite a few people who are narcs and who not only admit it but will absolutely revel in your attention, whether you’re saying they’re amazing or saying they’re a zoomer. Therefore I assumed she was ripe for slagging off. It seems I was wrong about that, I’m reflecting on what I previously said, whilst I don’t deviate from any of it, I certainly could’ve been kinder.

In other news don’t take away from me my fantasy that he looks like dr Karl! Without it I have to face the truth that I dated a pretentious wank in a velvet jacket who brought £15 in cash (and no cards) to a bar that sells £9 glasses of white wine and I had to sub him the cash so that he could look like he was buying the drinks ( still waiting for him to pay me back Btw - I think maybe being a modern woman means paying your own way whilst pretending not to 🙃)

• Haha
  • Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It's all going a bit Meta here.

I'm off to the Running thread. Those people baffle and intrigue me, but they're nice and normal. Well, as normal as running for pleasure can ever be...
Most fascinating section of society for me. People who run for pleasure. I’m not even joking 🤣 my friend goes on holiday and RUNS. EVERY DAY. While I’m by the pool chain smoking fags. Good on her. Sure she will run all the way to my early funeral.

• Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
COVID!!! (too short) SHE WAS SUFFERING FROM COVID!!!!
Oh my word I’m so glad you’ve started this thread! I remember her popping up on my Twitter timeline a few years ago, and at first I thought “she seems pretty cool”, but that quickly turned into a kind of “excuuuuse me WTF“ reaction!
Maybe she thinks ~Long Covid~ is “Long John Covid” 🦜 hence the eyepatch??
Fraus, she’s going to flip when she discovers this thread! 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 24

B0ned!gger

Was he the one who dressed like a Victorian male prostitute?
No mate, I know who you mean. This was the Indy ref darling one, the one with the whiff, looks like a young Karl Kennedy from neighbours. That may or may not have been the attraction I leave that to your imagination 😂. Ism a woman of a certain age to have been moved bydtjarl shall we say 😂 YouTube will help you out. (Dried fruit go straight) I actually had no idea that’s who he was til I was pretty deep in it. I work in a pretty mainstream industry doing mainstream stuff and had no idea who or what he was until post first date. It didn’t really go beyond second date 😂

Whiff! I mean quiff! He smelt fine, slightly of tenants but if you’re Scottish thats to be expected. that’s the only only good thing I have to say about him 😂😂😂

Also should be moved by dr karl! I bet I’m not the only one - really need my nails done, then I could type properly 😂

Also I would say the only things I know about her are from this thread, or from stalking in which I have not taken receipts although my favourite was when she said her dogs (now given away?!) liked belle and Sebastian😂 I told my cousins who ended themselves and now we say “your da’s dogs like belle and Sebastian” rather than yer da sells
Avon 😂 we also joke that we were round her backgarden with dog biscuits giving it holding back the years and now her dogs like simply red 😂😂😂 but that’s just nonsense to make us laugh! We have no idea where she lives

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
I live ‘next door‘ in Hyndland so know the area pretty well. The chances of her happening across these fresh flowers, with a dry, still legible tag
when it’s been pishing down pretty much all day are, in my opinion, slim to none. I reckon a lottery jackpot would be better odds.
OF COURSE! It's been raining all day. I hereby resign from the force, I'm too old for this kind of rookie mistake.

• Haha

chaiira

Vonny’s nudes are by far the most normal and healthy part of her personality - apart from the apparent use of Iron Bru (?) which is just not fit for human consumption.

The fact she has apparently been quite happy to physically and financially shame people who were trying to have a good time in a fun and safe space is really interesting though, especially because of her positioning as a victim of poverty, body dysmorphia and sex shaming. I’ve rarely seen someone have such an acute sense of their own victimhood and yet such a lack of introspection about their treatment of others

Honesty a lot of her antics are just hilarious cringe, but putting the pieces together it seems like people who are close to her by choice or blood are often seriously affected. Makes the endless sanctimony even harder to swallow

Still chuckling over a self defined commie thinking Edinburgh required a more “opulent” BDSM event 🙈 Could you be any more of a parody?

Honestly I can feel a new wrinkle forming over my right eyebrow after three days of this thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

hydeist

Chatty Member
Taking into account the G11 area and the fact that there are nice people who do sweet and quirky things like that in the world, I'd take it on face value that the flowers were left there in the spirit of pay it forward if anyone else other that Vonny had found them. I'm not saying she staged the whole thing only that I wouldn't die of shock if that turned out to be the case.
Oh jesus christ I come here for a dose of Jack 2.0 and find out Vonny lives in my area? Fuck off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This tweet predates her 'Jewishness' and says she's done genealogical research into her (paternal) family, directly contradicting the 'lots to unpick' tweet.

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 14.29.29.png

(Apparently her family owned the whole of the west end of Glasgow, or something).

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 07.25.47.png

ETA "the Partick of Byre" in the first screenshot is a nonsensical phrase. Does she mean the byres of Partick? Who knows. When she first started working through in Glasgow, she described everywhere in the west end, from Queen Margaret Drive to Park Circus, as "Kelvinside".
Further ETA - sorry about this, uh, ~granular~ take on the geography of Glasgow, it's just she was acting like the expert in all things Glasgow when she started working here and was getting really basic stuff completely wrong. Park Circus isn't Kelvinside you dolt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Maybe this is stating the obvious but it doesn’t seem to me as if there is actually a “real Vonny”...she seems to construct a semblance of a personality from external props, books she reads (or claims to), clothes, husbands etc etc but I can’t tell if there is actually a genuine person underneath that at all apart from a basic drive towards attention. It’s just like... pure ego

I kind of imagine her soul as like the Eye of Sauron in the lord of the rings, searching for the closest source of praise/ congratulation/recognition/sympathy
Lord of the mood rings to quote @adeledelano
Screenshot_20210130-122322_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Maybe this is stating the obvious but it doesn’t seem to me as if there is actually a “real Vonny”...she seems to construct a semblance of a personality from external props, books she reads (or claims to), clothes, husbands etc etc but I can’t tell if there is actually a genuine person underneath that at all apart from a basic drive towards attention. It’s just like... pure ego

I kind of imagine her soul as like the Eye of Sauron in the lord of the rings, searching for the closest source of praise/ congratulation/recognition/sympathy
Lord of the mood rings.

• Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Thanks for your kind words!
Yeah I've seen I've been mentioned before and almost jumped in then and held back haha.
You can't keep a clear head when it comes to Siobhan unfortunately, the only way I could deal was to cut her out of my life entirely
I hope it’s cathartic in a way, to be able to discuss things here. But if you need to step back then I’m sure we’d all understand. I REALLY don’t want to sound patronising, I don’t mean it that way at all, because you’re clearly a strong and dignified person, but please take care of yourself, I may be wrong but I can imagine this could be a bit overwhelming.

• Heart
Yeah. Like I don’t wish him any harm. I’m very glad I didn’t end up with him though and was cautious of his intentions. Didn’t stop it all hurting though at the time. x

• Sad
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
These people who always wanted letters after their name have finally got them, bless 🥰

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 22.00.57.png

Incidentally, I know this isn't important in the grand scale of Vonny's Lies, but this really fucked me off earlier today. Yah cos only women who have given birth can care for rescue animals.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 22.07.16.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23