Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigiginger

“I was no longer freshly unwrapped and trying to compete with the girls. I had earned a woman’s skin and I loved what I saw. A full breast, a thicker thigh, the bones that had moved to make way for people.”

Or like my friend put it

‘My bumhole will never be the same’

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pots

That’s awful, the worst thing about separations for kids are the parents terrible behaviours.

Can you elaborate on the truly horrid stuff she did to him ☕
So, so, so much. And i wouldn't want to break his confidence, but I will say that their twins were born and then pretty much within a couple of months she was married and pregnant to another guy. Also when the twins were babies they were in a film and instead of putting the money they earned away for them she used it to pay for her boob job. #motheroftheyear

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Devorah

Yes she a stunning woman and clearly very smart , I was taken in to be honest at the beginning and impressed by her , but as time went on I was like ... Jesus what’s going on here ? Must be very draining for that to be a family member . Sorry if this is offensive but she spends her life online and all she claims to do so much I didn’t understand how someone with 4 kids managed that 🤷‍♀️ . It’s always concerns me when people are chameleon like and clearly can’t be their own authentic self . It’s a shame . Are other family onto her behaviour @Devorah?
She very rarely has her children hence the reason it appears she has none. She sadly doesn't take interest in them.
She's estranged from the whole family now. It's tough to watch her spiral but, we have a choice to help ourselves in life and she chooses not to so I really can't feel sorry for her (even though I do a wee bit cause I'm not a heartless dick 😂)

• Heart
  • Sad

Flumps

VIP Member
I only lurk on this thread as a rule, but just wanted to delurk for a second to say how impressive and compassionate you sound @Devorah. I had a partner who lied about his past, his health and pretty much anything else you can think of. It's incredibly destabilising and can't imagine what it's like when it's a member of your own family. So, just wanted to send you my best wishes. x

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I just remembered last night that when that story came out about Trump peeing over sex workers in Obama's bed in Moscow, Vonny's #hottake was that people should stop kinkshaming Trump 🥴

Also, WRT her 'communism' she wrote an entire article about how we should put up a statue of Thatcher in George Square in Glasgow, because FEMINISM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I don't think anyone needs to out themselves on tattle, please let's not scare anyone away! I think it's a good reminder that the people we talk about have a wider IRL community who may be hurting and who, despite everything, still hope for the best - not least for the sake of any kids involved. Having said that, very happy to lighten the tone of the thread a bit!

• Heart

Devorah

oh God, I saw that tweet! Beyond how totally gross it is to grass your own sister up to the police for stating a fact, how on earth could the police have taken it seriously for one minute??
She didn't tell them I was her sister, just a random lady giving her abuse on Twitter.
How they wasted their time on it is beyond me. It's back firing on her now as it will go to court. She doesn't think very far ahead with the lies

• Wow

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Does anyone have vonny handwriting sample to compare? 🤔

(My first thought was also "oh god she took memorial flowers, who would even assume they were anything else and go up to read tag?)
It’s funny how often these random acts of kindness are found by social media influencers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Petelgeuse

I honestly don't know but I don't believe anything she says, ever, so I couldn't say.
Just wanted to say thanks for joining here and speaking out. Despite what people may think, not every thread on here is a hate filled spite fest. X

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Ohdear59

I have actually seen a version of her CV, nearly a decade ago and there was a lot on it then that was clearly pish. She was my work replacement and I remember feeling very inexperienced by comparison, so this thread has been an enlightening read. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Devorah

I only lurk on this thread as a rule, but just wanted to delurk for a second to say how impressive and compassionate you sound @Devorah. I had a partner who lied about his past, his health and pretty much anything else you can think of. It's incredibly destabilising and can't imagine what it's like when it's a member of your own family. So, just wanted to send you my best wishes. x
Thank you :) it's been a journey that's for sure haha. Even after everything if she turned round tomorrow and said I don't want to live this way I would do everything to help. She's my sister and although we are estranged I love her dearly and breaks my heart to see her this way but as previously said she doesn't want/think she needs help so there's nothing we can do

• Heart

Pots

The thing is, at Torture Garden (the fetish club she went to) they have a set dress code that the door staff enforce. So everyone is dressed 'appropriately', she just wanted to try and highlight how incredible she is - which is crap. I was there, the people she was complaining about were my friends who A looked amazing B are amazing and C actually had a fun night as opposed to V who seems to only have fun when her narcissism is being massaged.

I have had my run ins with her, and have seen the damage she does to the poor people drawn into her life first hand. I genuinely think she is one of the worst people, ever. That said maybe lets not go looking for her nudes, she'll only enjoy the opportunity to play the victim again and the consent of it all gives me the ick.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
OK here's a few Academia Vonny posts (FTR Vonny hasn't completed a single degree and has no background in 'the Academy').

Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 14.25.53.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 00.40.17.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 00.41.20.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 09.30.52.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 20.29.10.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 22.24.45.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 22.53.03.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 20.12.42.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-04 at 20.46.28.png

• Haha
  • Wow

pumpkincandle

With respect, you deserve the kudos for all your screenshots and great posts. Laura just swiped all the brilliant detectivework from this forum, but added very little herself.
She's a lazy writer, and no thinker which is why the Scotsman call her "Laura Puddle" amongst themselves - she's not deep.

Remember what I said about the National pay columnists? Laura gets a lot, lot less. She's at the Scotsman because she costs nothing, and no-one reads her copy, which is why it is packed with poor grammar and clumsy writing.

Sooooooo I’ve posted a lot of the screenshots in here and I started Vonny-watching cos one of my best pals is a Scottish journalist & put me onto how she's a known bullshitter among cultural/media circles years ago, none of this is going to be new to anyone in the know up here.

But I asked her about this, she said that she doesn’t really know Laura personally but has never heard anyone slagging her like this, that she seems generally well thought of and promotes other people's stuff. You describe her writing as like some barely literate tabloid airhead but going by this article that doesn’t really add up? And she did say in the article she’d been browsing Tattle and saw this thread which seems fair enough. 🤷‍♀️

No offence, but my spidey senses are going a tad, you only started posting here after this thread started, how do we know you’re not some Craven journo with a personal grudge or even Vonny yourself? Can’t deny saying the screen grabs so bash the writer’s ability & what she gets paid? Lol. The drama. 😱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Devorah

Never trust anyone who changes their name and list of pretendy ailments on a regular basis. Honestly.
No, I agree.
She's had munchhausen syndrome since a young child. She obviously won't admit this.
She isn't Jewish, doesn't have autism, hasn't had COVId, doesnt have a single degree let alone multiple.
The lies and false identity are most definitely a perpetuating sickness. Stopping and holding her hands up to a life of lies would break her. She won't get help and instead has lost everyone good in her life. It's sad but she will never change

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31