Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A double barrelled made up name šŸ˜‚
Wonder how it went at the wedding ceremony, don't they have to use real names there (just as she had to on the GoFundMe thing she did for her mum)? Like, whoever married them going - do you, Siobhan Mitchell, take this man ... - only to then pronounce them Mr and Mrs Laing Leclerc. All the Laing family like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So where did ā€˜Moyesā€™ come from?
Wonder how it went at the wedding ceremony, don't they have to use real names there (just as she had to on the GoFundMe thing she did for her mum)? Like, whoever married them going - do you, Siobhan Mitchell, take this man ... - only to then pronounce them Mr and Mrs Laing Leclerc. All the Laing family like

Is anyone a little bit sad to think that the thread material might dry up if she truly does go completely offline for months / years? We can of course count on new nuggets coming through from people who know her IRL.
Iā€™ve also pondered what I would do if I found threads about myself with hundreds of people slating me and revealing my deep lies (not that I have any). Iā€™m not in the public eye at all but my other half is to a limited extent. I would probably do the same as Von and go dark, but Iā€™d probably also ignore the thread and try to put it to the back of my mind. I firmly believe she monitors this thread multiple times a day and devises schemes to check interactions (the shitey husband video) and interjects through various accounts on here.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone a little bit sad to think that the thread material might dry up if she truly does go completely offline for months / years?
Honestly, I'd be fine with that, I don't think it's healthy for any of us to have someone posting so much unmitigated shite on social media. I was thinking the other day how tattle's really effective in getting liars to deplatform themselves (or at least take a good hard look at their online behaviour). We're cleaning up the internets, little by little.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder what her erstwhile Twitter and Instagram followers make of her disappearance from social media? Hopefully they Google her and find this site and the threads about her.
Itā€™s a public service to have inhibited her behaviour to an extent by revealing her lies and inconsistencies on here. The fact that her sisters have joined in, probably exasperated by her behaviour over the years and being drawn into her nonsense, is validation. ā€œOne armed Vonnyā€ and then the sister getting a job at that same place and having to cover for her is a stone cold classic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's interesting is that if she hadn't deleted her Twitter, I'd never have found this thread.

Bit of an own goal, really.

• Haha
I was only vaguely aware of Vonny but I read all these threads this week when I was sick and I just want to say bravo to everyone involved. It was a rollercoaster. Thank you all for your contributions, especially people who know her IRL. You have my sympathies. Life with a compulsive liar is exhausting

There was also ā€œDating App Vonnyā€ when she joined a free dating app (okcupid?) and then feigned shock at how uncouth the men on there were with their messages to her, including dick pics (which admittedly are unacceptable). My only question would beā€¦..when was there any period that she was actually single? She seems to go from man to man, with overlaps.
As she used to list ā€œkinkā€ as one of her interests in her Twitter bio and posted nudes and v explicit ones on Reddit and even posted vids of her milking her titsā€¦ I think her ā€œshock/horrorā€ response re getting uncouth DMs and dick pics was just another attempt to gain attention and sympathy.

Reactions: 4
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s just reminded me that apparently my mum got genuinely angry at my dad for refusing a breast milk coffee when they ran out of milk once. Wish I didnā€™t know that actually šŸ™ˆ

As she used to list ā€œkinkā€ as one of her interests in her Twitter bio and posted nudes and v explicit ones on Reddit and even posted vids of her milking her titsā€¦ I think her ā€œshock/horrorā€ response re getting uncouth DMs and dick pics was just another attempt to gain attention and sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was also ā€œDating App Vonnyā€ when she joined a free dating app (okcupid?) and then feigned shock at how uncouth the men on there were with their messages to her, including dick pics (which admittedly are unacceptable). My only question would beā€¦..when was there any period that she was actually single? She seems to go from man to man, with overlaps.
There was someone on the last thread you conversed with her on OKCupid

Just discovered this thread after searching for V as noticed sheā€™d done her usual disappearing-after-being-called-out act. Became aware of her during her academic Vonny stage as Iā€™m friends with one of the women targeted by the lecturer at Portsmouth. The women affected have nothing good to say about her. She used them for a story, to boost her own profile. They were encouraged to send their accounts to her over DM (a fair few were going through counselling at the time) and then never heard from her again, some didnā€™t even get a response. She collected traumatic stories, used it for a piece in the National which was nothing but a puff piece and then discarded them, causing huge distress. My friend despises her and hopes she never resurfaces.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Just discovered this thread after searching for V as noticed sheā€™d done her usual disappearing-after-being-called-out act. Became aware of her during her academic Vonny stage as Iā€™m friends with one of the women targeted by the lecturer at Portsmouth. The women affected have nothing good to say about her. She used them for a story, to boost her own profile. They were encouraged to send their accounts to her over DM (a fair few were going through counselling at the time) and then never heard from her again, some didnā€™t even get a response. She collected traumatic stories, used it for a piece in the National which was nothing but a puff piece and then discarded them, causing huge distress. My friend despises her and hopes she never resurfaces.
This is really, really sinister... I wonder if it contravenes NUJ standards

This is really, really sinister... I wonder if it contravenes NUJ standards
She's not, and never has been, a journalist. A certain amount of blame lies with the various people who made the decision to publish her, though, for sure.
ETA probably not punishable 'blame', I mean. Just kind of a ... moral blame? Hopefully they think a little harder about who they platform in future I guess šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 11
THIS is exactly the problem with what she does. It's not just harmless fantasy if people are taken in by it. While this was happening she was pretending to be an academic herself.

Reactions: 8
THIS is exactly the problem with what she does. It's not just harmless fantasy if people are taken in by it. While this was happening she was pretending to be an academic herself.
It's also why comments like "kind of spoils your fun, doesn't it" are so ignorant. You think people are having *fun* here? Yeah there are jokey posts but they're to lighten what is often a very dark situation. It's really important for the people who she uses to prop up her facade, to have a space where they can talk about their experiences with her honestly - if anything was ever brought up to her on twitter, she'd block / patronise / insult, and manipulate everything so that she was always somehow the aggrieved party.

• Heart
Reactions: 25