Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thing had 7 views when it was posted here by a brand new account, seems like its absolutely nothing and maybe a way to gauge how many folk read these threads

Reactions: 5
Amputee Vonny is my favourite, due to the miracle of her hand growing back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I skipped to the end and just heard him say he was one of the first people to catch covid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Said he thought he caught it off someone at his wife’s work so could be anyone in any profession

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That thing had 7 views when it was posted here by a brand new account, seems like its absolutely nothing and maybe a way to gauge how many folk read these threads
Nailed it. The last thread attracted a few of these new accounts 👀

Reactions: 6
Since we’re sharing things I found this which might be of interest https://twointhere.wordpress.com/
I note in particular a mention of Muslim family. Is this another iteration of the woman, the myth, the legend? Muslim
Vonny? I’m genuinely asking as even after all the bullshit she could have Muslim family members. It’s not impossible. If she was lying she be better going with “Muslim friends” which we could pretty much all say is true, even if we have to stretch to that work colleague we always nod at in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nailed it. The last thread attracted a few of these new accounts 👀
I know it sounds daft at first read but there were at the most 7 people on the planet that knew that video existed before it was posted here. One of them is her husband, it's likely one of them is Vonny, and one of them is this brand new account that posted it here. I'm definitely not ruling it out, anyway

Reactions: 12
Throw in the eye patch from 'eyepatch Vonny ' and you have a true film Vilan on your hand(s)

Urgh managed about ten seconds and by the 30th 'err' and awkward eye rolling I had to bail
Their house gives me the fear, it’s so dingy 💀

Reactions: 4
Hold on, was Dougie doing food deliveries for hug and a pint when he himself had COVID?? Because I know he was doing it when Vonny was mean to to be self isolating / quarantining.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hold on, was Dougie doing food deliveries for hug and a pint when he himself had COVID?? Because I know he was doing it when Vonny was mean to to be self isolating / quarantining.
I mean, did he get a positive test result? he probably should've told the DVLA if he had to eyepatch up while delivering

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how he says that he EITHER got it from his wife's work OR from .... the packed venues he was working at. Makes u think.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just happy the made-up name came BEFORE her Jewish incarnation. Imagine, we could have had Vonny Levi Laing or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7