Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then we would have Constipated Vonny 🤨
I put on a stone in one week when I was taking it for a herniated disc and the reason they prescribed me Movicol at the same time :poop::censored:

I wonder what sort of selfies she'd take if that happened? Toilets? Scales? Her stash of loo roll?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her knees are likely sore because she’s wearing the wrong shoes for lifting and her form is trash!
Also agree co-codamol is not to be fucked with because it’s realllly fun to take in high doses 🤭

Nah she’s living in Glasgow with her child bride/ facetuned husband
I had co-codamol 30/500 after an operation then held a few back for brutal period cramps etc. My god. Yes they fix your pain but it’s like they fix your life 🤣 I was walking about for hours like LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Then of course comes the hard jobbys and life is no longer beautiful. A cautionary tale, Vonny. You don’t want long constipation or a pain killer problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The one time in my life I was prescribed co-codamol, after a bad fall off a horse, I giggled pretty much non-stop for two days. It's powerful stuff.

Reactions: 4
As per the attachment, Vonny was in her office today and, being the striking sort that she is, I imagine her colleagues Googled her rather quickly.

Hello to all at xDesign - would be great to have an insider's perspective. If you can take a break from being levelled up...
Has that photo been taken at a really unflattering angle, or does Vonny just have a very small head?

Quick Q - the 'Woman X' in the current Wings/WeeGingerDug stramash sounds VERY familiar, aye?

Reactions: 1
Quick Q - the 'Woman X' in the current Wings/WeeGingerDug stramash sounds VERY familiar, aye?
If you are posturing that Vonnie might be Stu's friend that went into hospital, then I highly doubt that as she had a major falling out with him.

Reactions: 3
I dunno - on a revealing twitter thread by someone who knew them all that I posted earlier (that got deleted), she was described as someone who had had a consensual online sexting relationship with him, and that she latterly posted nude pics of him on line AFTER they fell out. Maybe the bike split them up. She's also described as 'highly manipulative, another indy grifter, whom constantly portrays herself as vulnerable to wriggle out of situations and garner money.', so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ etc

Reactions: 1
LOL someone's claiming she posted nude photos of *Stu Campbell*?! That's niche.

also described as 'highly manipulative, another indy grifter, whom constantly portrays herself as vulnerable to wriggle out of situations and garner money.', so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ etc
TBF there's quite a few of 'em.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why on earth would she share that story, it's not even hers to share. Just horrible all round. Scotspol twitter is a MESS.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately, I can't make any sense of Scotspol twitter. It's like trying to work out who has fallen out with who at school. I feel like I need to have been paying a lot of attention to work out why Lauren and David are not speaking to each other (whilst doing weird things to each other), when I don't even like Lauren or David and don't care. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one time in my life I was prescribed co-codamol, after a bad fall off a horse, I giggled pretty much non-stop for two days. It's powerful stuff.
I once had really bad sciatica and was in agony and the dr gave me 15mg Cocodamol AND some diazepam as it is a muscle relaxant. I was still in pain after taking them but I just didn’t care, it was amazing!

I feel like I wander round the internet being the mask police at the moment, but why doesn’t she feel the need to wear her mask at the office?! Where I work, masks are mandatory regardless of the size of the space/number of people, so maybe I’m a bit hyper sensitive. Is she going for the record as the person who has contracted covid the most number of times?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like I wander round the internet being the mask police at the moment, but why doesn’t she feel the need to wear her mask at the office?! Where I work, masks are mandatory regardless of the size of the space/number of people, so maybe I’m a bit hyper sensitive. Is she going for the record as the person who has contracted covid the most number of times?
I'm having to work in a civil service office right now and the only time we're unmasked is when we're at our desks and then those have screens and we have a desk between us.

Reactions: 7
I’m astonished by lack of mask wearing especially from someone who has ‘had COVID’ and also has all those health issues. We have to wear a mask all day at the school where I work and so do all the kids- zero exceptions.

That surprised me too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.