Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s in bother at work for sharing pictures of their work surely if you’re designing a product you don’t want competitors or clients having a clue about what you get up to in a private office

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s in bother at work for sharing pictures of their work surely if you’re designing a product you don’t want competitors or clients having a clue about what you get up to in a private office
Good shout! She’s only been posting work stuff lately so maybe she got a telling

Reactions: 10
Good shout! She’s only been posting work stuff lately so maybe she got a telling
How embarassing if this is the case. Getting bollocked for inappropriate social media in the first week of a new job when you’re in your thirties. She may not make it past the probationary period.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg yes. And I’m guessing it was her first day there (in person), since she made a big deal of being in an actual office again. And without a mask. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
omg yes. And I’m guessing it was her first day there (in person), since she made a big deal of being in an actual office again. And without a mask. 🤦‍♀️
Cue a medical emergency on the next day she is back in the office after her reprimand.

It’s madness! Granted I’m not in a creative industry. However the first MONTHS of a new job never mind days or weeks I won’t say boo to a goose. Head down. Phone never out except lunch. No mentioning of it on social media.

Reactions: 13
Was trying to find Vonny's twitter to see what she was making of current world events, and apparently its gone?

Anyway I found here, and just joined to say I went to Uni with her. I am happy to report she was an insufferable teachers pet that needed constant attention at all times, as you'd expect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Was trying to find Vonny's twitter to see what she was making of current world events, and apparently its gone?

Anyway I found here, and just joined to say I went to Uni with her. I am happy to report she was an insufferable teachers pet that needed constant attention at all times, as you'd expect.
What was the course? And did she graduate/finish?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.