Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed the Vonny Twitter account and website are gone? Do you think the person felt embarrassed and removed them or was there a complaint?

Reactions: 4
Just noticed the Vonny Twitter account and website are gone? Do you think the person felt embarrassed and removed them or was there a complaint?
I think it’s more likely they received a complaint or a legal letter. Or maybe the person who set it up saw that people on here felt they had gone too far, they obviously lurk or post on here as most of the content was taken from Tattle.

Reactions: 8
The website was bizarre. I'd hoped it wasn't anyone who lurks on here but it had pretty much been lifted word for word, so definitely not a coincidence. I know we all like to have a laugh at how ridiculous Vonny is but that was too far.

Reactions: 11
The website was bizarre. I'd hoped it wasn't anyone who lurks on here but it had pretty much been lifted word for word, so definitely not a coincidence. I know we all like to have a laugh at how ridiculous Vonny is but that was too far.
I agree. I feel like this is a safe space for us to meet other ‘Vonny Truthers’ and discuss the latest gossip. I mean no ill will towards her honestly.
But that website was a little too creepy for my comfort and I was disturbed by it

Reactions: 12
I agree. I feel like this is a safe space for us to meet other ‘Vonny Truthers’ and discuss the latest gossip. I mean no ill will towards her honestly.
But that website was a little too creepy for my comfort and I was disturbed by it
It gave me total Seven/serial-killer scribbles in diary vibes. Also it wasn’t even a good exposé of her, it made her look way more normal and sympathetic than she actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the love of god woman are you not allowed to just have sore knees having put them under an unusual amount of strain?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the love of god woman are you not allowed to just have sore knees having put them under an unusual amount of strain?!
For mere mortals, this would be a normal rest day that you would factor in after lifting heavy weights and dealing with muscle soreness. For Vonny, it’s long Covid and rheumatism symptoms.
Posting pics of medication is such a munchie attention seeking thing to do. I get migraines and I can’t think of a time I’ve ever been tempted to take a pic of my sumatriptan or a selfie of me making a sad owie face. I have friends who have chronic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and they’re not posting their painkiller stash as some weird badge of honour.
Hope she’s not actually planning on taking that cocodamol for regular old muscle soreness because that’s one way to develop a painkiller addiction really quickly.

Reactions: 21
For mere mortals, this would be a normal rest day that you would factor in after lifting heavy weights and dealing with muscle soreness. For Vonny, it’s long Covid and rheumatism symptoms.
Posting pics of medication is such a munchie attention seeking thing to do. I get migraines and I can’t think of a time I’ve ever been tempted to take a pic of my sumatriptan or a selfie of me making a sad owie face. I have friends who have chronic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and they’re not posting their painkiller stash as some weird badge of honour.
Hope she’s not actually planning on taking that cocodamol for regular old muscle soreness because that’s one way to develop a painkiller addiction really quickly.
Then we would have Constipated Vonny 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know exactly how she was selling her tarot card readings? She was actually being paid for
it right? It just occurred to me that since they changed from being restricted under the Fraud Act to European consumer law, I’m pretty sure you have to give a disclaimer saying they are just for entertainment purposes/an experiment which is not proven. I remember “spiritualists” complaining that they were being discriminated against for their religion because they couldn’t just charge people hundreds of pounds to pretend to commune with the spirit of their dead wife anymore.

Of course, stuff like that used to be covered by the Witchcraft Act which I’m sure would delight Vonny to no end.

Reactions: 4
Apparently Vonny's knees were "sore from walking home" - Xdesign offices are on Waterloo Place, East end of Princess Street, Edinburgh.

Doesn't Vonny live in Fife?

If so, the length of Princess Street, Queensferry Road, over to South Queensferry, across the bridge, and then home would knacker anyone's knees...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her knees are likely sore because she’s wearing the wrong shoes for lifting and her form is trash!
Also agree co-codamol is not to be fucked with because it’s realllly fun to take in high doses 🤭

Apparently Vonny's knees were "sore from walking home" - Xdesign offices are on Waterloo Place, East end of Princess Street, Edinburgh.

Doesn't Vonny live in Fife?

If so, the length of Princess Street, Queensferry Road, over to South Queensferry, across the bridge, and then home would knacker anyone's knees...
Nah she’s living in Glasgow with her child bride/ facetuned husband

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unless she has moved (again) she is Glasgow. Her family owned the West End in case you didn’t know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.