Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe her health has deteriorated this much in the very first week of her new job, who could possibly have foreseen this turn of events #offonthesick

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Really, being screened for RA because she is aching after getting into exercise? Sounds to me like someone was overconfident and overextended themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Until this flare settles" - that's quite a specific rheumatoid arthritis term. I am assuming she has researched, self diagnosed and committed to her own "afflication".

Wonder if this was the catalyst.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if any tiny thing in her life is in at all grounded in fact. Anything.

She isn’t even a parody.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I’ve got an autoimmune disease. A totally manageable one for me to be honest, I’m very lucky. However I would use the term “flare” when it’s bad because it’s very specific to that sort of thing. I don’t think it can be used because you are pure sore from working out a lot 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s in bother at work for sharing pictures of their work surely if you’re designing a product you don’t want competitors or clients having a clue about what you get up to in a private office
I think you might have nailed it. Someone at the new job has uncovered her, she got a talking to - and is now having to feign illness again to get out of going back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look, she's just different, OK? She's not like everyone else, she doesn't get the same arthritis that common people get.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
RA Vonny here we come. I know someone with RA, and whilst they’re not a power lifter or ‘hench’ in the slightest, their diagnosis and the onset of symptoms was very different to this indeed. Looking back, they’d had several lower level flares over the months/years before diagnosis, but they randomly, without any warning or trigger, started having much greater flares that took them to the Dr, and it took a GP ordered blood test and two extremely comprehensive visits to the rheumatology department of the hospital before they got that diagnosis, during which time they were poked, prodded, scanned with ultrasound and x ray, had more blood tests, answered a billion questions, were asked to come in specifically if they had another ‘flare’ so they could scan and test it, etc.

I am sure RA varies from one person to the next, but RA flares are normally reasonably specific to a part of your body rather than some all over body acheness.

I mean, I’m not a Dr, but doesn’t it seem more like fibromyalgia than RA?

Reactions: 8
I have arthritis and this sounds very much like my story. It was horrible. You also don’t get sent for RA investigation after one trip to the dr nor do they investigate for RA, they’ll look at all the nebulous rheumatoid things.

Methotrexate Vonny incoming!

RA Vonny here we come. I know someone with RA, and whilst they’re not a power lifter or ‘hench’ in the slightest, their diagnosis and the onset of symptoms was very different to this indeed. Looking back, they’d had several lower level flares over the months/years before diagnosis, but they randomly, without any warning or trigger, started having much greater flares that took them to the Dr, and it took a GP ordered blood test and two extremely comprehensive visits to the rheumatology department of the hospital before they got that diagnosis, during which time they were poked, prodded, scanned with ultrasound and x ray, had more blood tests, answered a billion questions, were asked to come in specifically if they had another ‘flare’ so they could scan and test it, etc.

I am sure RA varies from one person to the next, but RA flares are normally reasonably specific to a part of your body rather than some all over body acheness.

I mean, I’m not a Dr, but doesn’t it seem more like fibromyalgia than RA?

Reactions: 8
Nope she Got pregnant in the first year and never went back, had also never gone on to any other degree
Graphic Design. I myself didn't finish tbh, total dropout, so I don't know for certain lmao, but I believe she did at least 3 years and finished with some kind of qualification.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.