Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone with tiny eyes I’m affronted such a disingenuous person was gifted so much lid space. Enjoy your perfectly displayed wings ya bleeping...liar woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hope you saw my reply before I deleted it, @BenignNarcissist

In other news .... putting this behind a spoiler because it's quite triggery re. eating disorders.
Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 12.05.06.png

Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 12.05.14.png

Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 12.05.22.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That's not her actual weight - that's from the Renpho scales app which breaks down your various weights/percentages of fat, muscle, water, bone mass etc. etc. If you look under the green circle at the bottom right of the graph it says Muscle Mass and that's what that one is tracking. The same graph for me shows my muscle mass is 6st 7.4lbs, but my total weight is 10st 3.8lbs. I agree it's misleading, but it may not be deliberately done.

Reactions: 9
This softball stuff is already winding me up and we're only about two episodes into it 🙃

• Haha
Why is someone who has apparently had a stalker posting online about their softball game tonight? It took me 10 seconds in Google to figure out the game time and location.

That's not her actual weight - that's from the Renpho scales app which breaks down your various weights/percentages of fat, muscle, water, bone mass etc. etc. If you look under the green circle at the bottom right of the graph it says Muscle Mass and that's what that one is tracking. The same graph for me shows my muscle mass is 6st 7.4lbs, but my total weight is 10st 3.8lbs. I agree it's misleading, but it may not be deliberately done.
Where's the tab you can click to see the percentage composition of body mass comprised of your fake breasts?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I misunderstanding something or is she claiming that 70% of her mass is muscle? Because you’d have to remove her skeleton as well as the tits for that to be true

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Posting numbers in that context is still triggering, even though it’s not as it seems, it’s still pretty misleading.
If she’s genuinely suffered from an ED she should know how triggering these things can be.
I’m not going to go and start a site called “I hate Vonny .com“ but she’s really pissed me off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anybody else think there's probably a new, shiny bloke in the new office that's into weight training and softball?

By the way,
adding a pound and a half of muscle mass in a week doesn't sound right at all, as it would be more normal to do that in a month. I wonder if it's actually an artefact of the impedance calculation, as some scales actually just subtract fat mass from total weight to calculate LMM and all are affected by hydration levels (better hydration results in it reading a higher muscle mass)

- which is obviously why people with EDs should stay the duck away from the things.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.