Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this thread. I fancied Zelensky from the second I saw him but kept quiet as I felt it was trivialising the horror.
Glad to come along and worship him with you lot now. I almost can’t bear to look as I expect he’ll be killed by those terrible Russians. But every part of me is praying it doesn’t go that way 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
I am the same, the thought of such a man being murdered by that utter monster, such a waste , he will go down in history as a great hero though .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Have you guys seen the alleged video of Putin + Aerofolot ladies? Apparently, he wasnt physically with them in the room. And what has our Daddy Z done? 👇🏻 L. E. G. E. N. D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Have you guys seen the alleged Putin + Aerofolot ladies? Apparently, he wasnt physically with them in the room. And what has our Daddy Z done? 👇🏻 L. E. G. E. N. D
Our man trolling sputum (autocorrect there for Putin, but felt it was better this way ahaha). I love it ❤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder i
Our man trolling sputum (autocorrect there for Putin, but felt it was better this way ahaha). I love it ❤🤣
I wonder if Putin checks on him on social media or he just stays focused, minding his own madness.

Reactions: 7
Have you guys seen the alleged video of Putin + Aerofolot ladies? Apparently, he wasnt physically with them in the room. And what has our Daddy Z done? 👇🏻 L. E. G. E. N. D
It seems Putin actually set that scenario up in response to Pres. Z roasting him for his massive long table the other day.
Imagine the memes in the history books in years to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s a Putin double and that’s why he sits sooooooo far away from them so they don’t spot the difference?? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went on Tiktok for the first time in over a week yesterday and my for you page was full of videos about how amazing this man is, and I thought how does it know what I've been thinking?! :ROFLMAO:

For all you Zelensky lovers in the UK, there is a documentary about him on Channel 4 at 6.45pm today, and then the first two episodes of Servant of the People are on from 10.35pm :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m the same as some of you lot, I saw him and thought wow he’s fit but it didn’t feel appropriate to say. I think it is his charisma and bravery that has really made him stand out. I’ll be watching that documentary tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just popped to the corner shop and saw the Sunday Sport today comes with a free 'Hero Mask' featuring the face of our man.

Yes I managed to refrain from purchasing. But if any Tattlers want to run to the shops there's still time, let us know if you manage to persuade your fella to wear it for you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.