Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came back to say duck Israel for not sending Mossad and being wet noodles. 🖕
Here's a chance to save him but they've left him for dead. I'm done with them. The world will remember.
My admittedly slightly desperate hope is that a lot of things are happening under the cover of plausible deniability. Like the 'Anonymous' people keep crediting with taking down Russian media and hacking. Definitely teenagers in their mum's basements, and not, say sitting in a cubicle in Langley or Cheltenham.

I took a good break last night after going down the Alexsandr Dugin rabbithole, allegedly Putin's Rasputin, and whose book eerily describes every move Russia has made over the last few years. The next stop after this invasion? Finland or as quoted "The "unstable" state of Finland, which "historically enters into the geopolitical space of Russia" .... In this instance, Dugin proposes that Finland be combined together with the Karelian Autonomous Republic of the Russian Federation into a single ethnoterritorial formation "with maximal cultural autonomy, but with strategic integration into the Eurasian bloc. The northern regions of Finland, Dugin adds, should be excised and donated to Murmansk oblast' (quoted for here" https://tec.fsi.stanford.edu/docs/aleksandr-dugins-foundations-geopolitics). He proposed carving up Europe between Germany and Russia - fans of 18/19th century diplomacy, or Poles, may recognise the idea.

(There is debate over how much influence Dugin has, but even so...)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My admittedly slightly desperate hope is that a lot of things are happening under the cover of plausible deniability. Like the 'Anonymous' people keep crediting with taking down Russian media and hacking. Definitely teenagers in their mum's basements, and not, say sitting in a cubicle in Langley or Cheltenham.

I took a good break last night after going down the Alexsandr Dugin rabbithole, allegedly Putin's Rasputin, and whose book eerily describes every move Russia has made over the last few years. The next stop after this invasion? Finland or as quoted "The "unstable" state of Finland, which "historically enters into the geopolitical space of Russia" .... In this instance, Dugin proposes that Finland be combined together with the Karelian Autonomous Republic of the Russian Federation into a single ethnoterritorial formation "with maximal cultural autonomy, but with strategic integration into the Eurasian bloc. The northern regions of Finland, Dugin adds, should be excised and donated to Murmansk oblast' (quoted for here" https://tec.fsi.stanford.edu/docs/aleksandr-dugins-foundations-geopolitics). He proposed carving up Europe between Germany and Russia - fans of 18/19th century diplomacy, or Poles, may recognise the idea.

(There is debate over how much influence Dugin has, but even so...)
YES I read an article about him 😬
I spent Monday sleepless on TikTok/ YouTube watching the war live stream.
The various Anonymous groups are posting often; I'm finding more credible info there than from mainstream news. 🙄🍌
It's fantastic that phones and social media tech are as significant in changing the tide of war as bombs and tanks. I also have renewed faith as some of the Gen Z seem to be better presenters than our current talking heads. A young brit living in Australia, 17 y/o Dylan Page is a bit of a sensationalistic hype-boy but he's sharp as a tack! I feel less dread for the future watching him.

Reactions: 8
TikToks - Trolling Vlad by sending LGBTQ gift to Kremlin and women telling Russian soldiers they are a village of witches that put curses on 🍆!!! 😆🤣👏 Can't post the vids... just screenshots. 🤔😘
Screenshot_20220303-104134_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220303-104145_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220303-104052_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
he's over double my age so not saying i'd shag him but if it was a choice between grandad vlad and 'zaddy zelenskyy' i know who i'd pick .....

the latter, obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time I see this man, my brain automatically thinks "I love this man, and I have to have him" :love::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought it was all a bit wrong and confessed to a friend. Her response was “oh you noticed that too” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was all a bit wrong and confessed to a friend. Her response was “oh you noticed that too” 😆
Don't feel guilty, fam... We decided upon creation of the thread that the entire Ukraine lives to troll #fuckputin ESPECIALLY about Zaddy's hot factor and anything LGBTQ related. This drives Vlad mad; I've had several Ukrainians tell me that on TikTok. Zelensky supports using comedy, he's a comedy legend. We've got to have something to balance the tears, this is tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘Bringing his own chair, sitting few meters from a crowd of journalists, speaking his mind with sincerity and courage, not afraid of anything: meet Ukraine's president Volodymyr Zelenskyy, a true leader of the free world’

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is EPIC! The last Russian independent TV station still broadcasting on YT staged a walkout by playing Swan Lake. The message is clear they usually play that when a leader dies.

• Heart
This is EPIC! The last Russian independent TV station still broadcasting on YT staged a walkout by playing Swan Lake. The message is clear they usually play that when a leader dies.
That's all the stations played in a loop when the the USSR fell. I really hope it was a good production, I mean I like ballet as much as the next well-beloved goat but constant frolicking would do my nut in.

You'll know this saying 'klieg, klieg, klieg, Du bist a nar'. I'm finding it increasingly hard not to start shouting that at all the international relations experts coming out of the woodwork. I may also be hitting the drink, which is why I'm posting here, and avoiding the other thread tonight.

(basically smart, smart, smart, but not so smart, or my great aunt's favourite saying, usually said with a sniff)

Is this also a place to respectfully admire another hero of Kyiv? Because I've just seen this picture of Vitali Klitschko, and all of a sudden I wish to be a dog (who am I kidding, I'm 5foot and optimism, it'd be like a chihuahua trying to climb on a Great Dane). I do love a man who can unironically wear a cardigan. I'm prepared to overlook the plastic mac.

1646425180502.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
That's all the stations played in a loop when the the USSR fell. I really hope it was a good production, I mean I like ballet as much as the next well-beloved goat but constant frolicking would do my nut in.

You'll know this saying 'klieg, klieg, klieg, Du bist a nar'. I'm finding it increasingly hard not to start shouting that at all the international relations experts coming out of the woodwork. I may also be hitting the drink, which is why I'm posting here, and avoiding the other thread tonight.

(basically smart, smart, smart, but not so smart, or my great aunt's favourite saying, usually said with a sniff)

Is this also a place to respectfully admire another hero of Kyiv? Because I've just seen this picture of Vitali Klitschko, and all of a sudden I wish to be a dog (who am I kidding, I'm 5foot and optimism, it'd be like a chihuahua trying to climb on a Great Dane). I do love a man who can unironically wear a cardigan. I'm prepared to overlook the plastic mac.

View attachment 1102950
I've had a very soft spot for Wladamir for quite some time. And he was engaged to Hayden Panetierre, who is about 2'6" tall!

ETA

Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 20.32.58.png

Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 20.34.47.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.