Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a very soft spot for Wladamir for quite some time. And he was engaged to Hayden Panatierre, who is about 2'6" tall!
Yay! Hope for me yet! My Dad used to go and watch matches with my Uncle who got comped seats, and they saw him, I could've been sweated on by a hero. Closest I've ever got is nearly being run over by Chris Eubank in Brighton. Not the same, you'll agree

Edit: I might have an early night and think improving thoughts. Certainly not about the pictures you've just posted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yay! Hope for me yet! My Dad used to go and watch matches with my Uncle who got comped seats, and they saw him, I could've been sweated on by a hero. Closest I've ever got is nearly being run over by Chris Eubank in Brighton. Not the same, you'll agree
I'd rather run Eubank over. Loved it when that old lady walloped him with a brolly!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd rather run Eubank over. Loved it when that old lady walloped him with a brolly!
He was so sweet! He was exactly the same as on telly, it was bizarre. He apologised to me, even though I'd walked out in front of him and he was in that massive truck so I should've spotted him.

That sour-faced baggage Price on the other hand, I'd lamp that one. Mardy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He was so sweet! He was exactly the same as on telly, it was bizarre. He apologised to me, even though I'd walked out in front of him and he was in that massive truck so I should've spotted him.

That sour-faced baggage Price on the other hand, I'd lamp that one. Mardy cow.
I can't stand him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't stand him!
My Dad wasn't too impressed either, to be honest, but I think he was more disappointed I didn't try and get free tickets or anything. I'm sure the old sod would thrown me in front of many sports stars cars if he thought that was a way to get free seats at the football or anything.

• Haha
I love this thread. I fancied Zelensky from the second I saw him but kept quiet as I felt it was trivialising the horror.
Glad to come along and worship him with you lot now. I almost can’t bear to look as I expect he’ll be killed by those terrible Russians. But every part of me is praying it doesn’t go that way 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder what his wife thinks about her husband becoming such a hot topic (and not because of war)

• Haha
I've had a very soft spot for Wladamir for quite some time. And he was engaged to Hayden Panetierre, who is about 2'6" tall!
I have a soft spot for him too. Love his accent when he talks English 😍
I find his relationship with Hayden a bit odd because they were on and off for a long time but still talked fondly of each other, but it seems that since she let him have full custody he’s not mentioned her at all?

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it funny how world events push people into the limelight. I am a 36 year old married mum of two. I am sensible, have a good job and love my husband. I have a nervous disposition, worried about war all my life! Now it’s at the forefront and I’m lusting over Zylensky like a teenager - watching TikTok constantly! It’s a distraction for me; he’s beautiful and a perfect sideline to all the sh1t. If only what was happening wasnt real x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The man of the hour: Zaddy Zelensky. I love the posts in this thread - you all make me smile and laugh so much with your thoughts. Sending you all a very big hug and hope you're all ok ❤ ❤ ❤

1646443206377.png

Giving a live address to people protesting in Georgia - just incredible and so so clever

I'm going to openly say this now - if it wasn't so blindingly obvious from my previous posts - I love him. What a man - I hope his resolve, bravery, statesmanship and presence is never ever forgotten

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He's the one that was engaged to her??? I don't think I've seen her work but I know exactly who she is and what her situation is. Wow. I just didn't connect those dots. 🤯
I know right! They're a very unlikely pair, I don't even know how they would have met, because she's always in the USA, but judging by how big her smile is in almost every photo with him, he clearly brought her a lot of joy (and I'm sure she did to him too)

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220304_231048_com.instagram.android.jpg

Baby Z! ♥♥♥ Has anyone seen the birthday message he had for his wife, a while ago on instagram? I like him more every day, if that's even possible.

Also, 3 life attempts on him already.... 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Also, 3 life attempts on him already.... 😢
My theory is that Putin is closeted and his thoughts are haunted by Zaddy's sexy tongue flicker in that dancing video :p

Which is why he keeps sending men to 'take' him...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.