Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd rather run Eubank over. Loved it when that old lady walloped him with a brolly!
Have you seen the 8/10 Cats where Greg Davies is doing his Eubank impression and CE walks in behind him? 🤣🤣🤣

P.s. I am steaming mad that the Israeli PM went to Moscow to meet with #fuckPutin yesterday. What a traitor; unless he was there getting Intel or placing slow acting poison on the Kremlin toilet seats he has NO place being there. 😡🤬😡🤬😡
duck Israel. I'm handing in my Jew papers. And yes I have some.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like there’s going to be demand for a Ukranian Men dating site when this is over…😅
That and they'll have the biggest tourist economy on Earth. I did the Air BnB thing yesterday so now I have a contact for future visits/direct donations. The lady emailed me within an hour and she knows the world is behind them. 💔🇺🇦

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That and they'll have the biggest tourist economy on Earth. I did the Air BnB thing yesterday so now I have a contact for future visits/direct donations. The lady emailed me within an hour and she knows the world is behind them. 💔🇺🇦
En masse tattle girls holiday to Ukraine then yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hub told me today he'd done it as soon as he saw it was a thing.
(OK, he might not be a war President who can dance but I'll admit he's a keeper in other ways :))

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know right! They're a very unlikely pair, I don't even know how they would have met, because she's always in the USA, but judging by how big her smile is in almost every photo with him, he clearly brought her a lot of joy (and I'm sure she did to him too)
They met at the book launch party for mutual acquaintance Diana Jenkins' Room 23, in which both Panettiere and Klitschko were feature.

Sorry, a bit behind with the threads as I was traveling, but I appreciate this thread 😍 and the one about the war (very informative), thanks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My theory is that Putin is closeted and his thoughts are haunted by Zaddy's sexy tongue flicker in that dancing video :p

Which is why he keeps sending men to 'take' him...
My elderly Russian neighbor said that is why he hates Zelensky and says Putin is dying of cancer. It's his last chance to make his mark he thinks he's Stalin or Lenin.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Speaking to the Hub earlier
Me “how are the kids?”
Him “all good”
Me “have they got my man yet?”
Him “nope your Zaddy is safe”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can he be the cover for all the magazines, plzthx.
PS: I noticed Zads has 5 million twitter followers. He was about 700k before Russia invaded.

1646720771818.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.