Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about to chair a public meeting about refugees. My laptop is set up to show a short YouTube video about another successful scheme but all the other suggested videos on the side are about our man. I am convinced that the video will play and when it finishes it will then go right away into a selection of finest Zads images working out with no top on and I will die of embarrassment.

There are currently two men finding with it trying to get the sound to work. I'm hovering. :oops:
oh god I’m tittering away here 😂

Its going to blast out at top volume a Zads vid where he’s barely clothed and working out and the tune of Boyz II Men “I’ll make love to you”
Oh god or the one when he licks the camera 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5

A bit of hip action before bed 😝😝😝🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵
Lordy. That's does give one something to think about.

Husband just turned on iPlayer. Under Continue Watching was today's BBC programme and he just said, "oh you so love him". "Yes", I agreed "everyone does". He said "I like the man, I don't luuuurrrrrrvvvee him."

But he doesn't seem to mind too much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you seen the video where Zads meets Tom Cruise and he’s all star struck? That would be me meeting him 😆 and then being pulled off by Mr Garden Gloves for trying to go too far 😆
That must be what the gloves are for then ! Another mystery solved .

Reactions: 3
Have instructed hubby to record. He wanted to know if there'll be anything in the documentary aside from fawning and that everyone fawns over Zelensky and surely there must be something negative about him. The only thing I can think of is that he follows that awful human being Conor McGregor on Insta and that he was named in the Pandora Papers (but nothing really untoward there as far as I know). I'm not including the Tom cruise adoration as I'm assuming that came from a place of admiration for Cruise's acting skills and he is a very talented actor, even if he is awful aside from that.

That a million Orange Duvet
There's a bit where he's criticised for not tackling the oligarchs like he promised in his presidential run, so theres something for your hubby too 😄

As for Connor McGregor, I noticed the other day that Zads offical IG profile follows bunch of random celebrities like J.Lo and Madonna lol, so I think that whoever managaes his social media is the one who followed those accounts, not the actual Zads.

A bit of hip action before bed 😝😝😝🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵
That crotch is hypnotising o_O

I wish it was more than my feed full of him. 😋
Seems like Tattle removed your link. What was it? If it was tiktok there are instructions how to post it on the link that replaced yours.

Reactions: 4
Daily Zads to the "unbreakable people of the bravest country"

Including the Instagram picture from the post about his latest call with Boris, because hello arm

1651374173909.png

• Heart
Whenever I see him strutting there's a voice inside my head that says "Come. And. Get. It."
IMG_20220429_141519.jpg
IMG_20220429_141737.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m glad someone’s up to see the video and understand. My hubby isn’t quite as understanding 😆

i also showed him my current fave TikTok video. He didn’t share my excitement

Last edited:
  • Haha
I only have my mobile and am totally tech brain vacant.
I was thinking about if someone could do a Wiki for Zeddy. That way videos and photos would be in any of the new Zeddy threads and we wouldn't have to go searching back for say the Beyonce parody video (I think the best copy on here is at post 300 and something with the original boys singing "Love" underneath it).

I only have my mobile and am totally tech brain vacant.
I was thinking about if someone could do a Wiki for Zeddy. That way videos and photos would be in any of the new Zeddy threads and we wouldn't have to go searching back for say the Beyonce parody video (I think the best copy on here is at post 300 and something with the original boys singing "Love" underneath it).
I have requested that one be created 🤞🏼

• Heart
Started doing some research for the Wiki and came across this. Oh my ovaries 🥰 I want his children if they would be as cute as him 🥰

F71A55CD-1E7D-40D4-A1F3-6C85DF6EC979.jpeg

I think I’ve created one!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The new thread is up

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.