Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anybody watching his address to the House of Commons? My heart breaks for him and the people of Ukraine. His country is broken... the stories, everything. He’s begging for help... to a government who are not helping...
I just want to give him a big hug and tell him it’ll be OK and help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Is anybody watching his address to the House of Commons? My heart breaks for him and the people of Ukraine. His country is broken... the stories, everything. He’s begging for help... to a government who are not helping...
I just want to give him a big hug and tell him it’ll be OK and help.
Exactly the same :( Just want to make it all go away.

He must be fed up of getting rounds of applause and praise. Like throwing garlands of flowers at the Sacred King before sacrifice.

Sorry that was a bit bleak. I see Priti P couldn't manage to keep the fkn smirk off her face even while he was speaking 😖

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

He must be fed up of getting rounds of applause and praise. Like throwing garlands of flowers at the Sacred King before sacrifice.

Sorry that was a bit bleak. I see Priti P couldn't manage to keep the fkn smirk off her face even while he was speaking 😖
What a bleep.

Reactions: 12

I don't think it's a smirk. I think that's just her natural expression.

Liam Fox gave a good explanation of why there isn't a no fly zone. He basically said Putin wants a no fly zone, so he can use it as a declaration of war from the rest of NATO. And also, that the Russian Air Force is pretty tit.

I was surprised that Zaddy didn't speak in English, as it seems pretty good. Perhaps he didn't want to accidentally use the wrong words.

Reactions: 10
Petty Patel always has that wry look on her face, it does wind me up.

I thought Zelenksbae spoke well and obviously comfortable in his native language to get his point across.

He basically said Putin wants a no fly zone, so he can use it as a declaration of war from the rest of NATO. And also, that the Russian Air Force is pretty tit.
Exactly. It’s being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Reactions: 9
Yes it's a terrible dilemma re the no fly zone, but I do think it's likely to play into Putin's hands. I've heard him described as a 'collector of wounds' i.e, he likes to have a grievance so he can justify his actions. (watched some really interesting analyses over the last few days while crocheting for a charity sale for refugees 🇺🇦)

Anyway:
Zelenksbae
:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes it's a terrible dilemma re the no fly zone, but I do think it's likely to play into Putin's hands. I've heard him described as a 'collector of wounds' i.e, he likes to have a grievance so he can justify his actions. (watched some really interesting analyses over the last few days while crocheting for a charity sale for refugees 🇺🇦)

Anyway:
:ROFLMAO:
Ooh, that’s a really good quote, that sums him up. I wonder if this is delayed revenge for the protests over the Crimean invasion ruining his great Sochi Olympics PR moment?

I knew this was all really getting to me when my knitting tension has gone to pot, one sleeve of the jumper I’m making is considerably tighter than the other.

• Heart
I knew this was all really getting to me when my knitting tension has gone to pot, one sleeve of the jumper I’m making is considerably tighter than the other.
Well I'm sorry, this is just the last straw. Nuke the f*ker :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I'm sorry, this is just the last straw. Nuke the f*ker :ROFLMAO:
I should post it with angry face emoji on insta or something. Look what putain made me do 😡 true victim 😭

I hadn’t noticed it in my rage knitting frenzy until I measured them against each other, it’s like 2 inches shorter, and a lot firmer, it could stand up by itself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To cheer us up. Watch till the end ;)

Oh sweet Lord....take me now Zaddy!

Petty Patel always has that wry look on her face, it does wind me up.

I thought Zelenksbae spoke well and obviously comfortable in his native language to get his point across.

Exactly. It’s being stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Yeah it's defo her natural face (along with her weird eyebrows - still can't believe how much she pays for them LOL and they still look awful).
He has so many nicknames - a true sign of how adored someone is - and I LOVE your one: Zelenksbae ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
I like that he seems to have got a bit of swagger back over the last couple of days (the microphone taunt, the wink). In some previous images, it looked like he'd been crying (totally understandable).

Hope we see more Z sass to come :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.