Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m honestly surprised this hasn’t been made already… 👀

A place to worship discuss probably one of the bravest world leaders in our history.

68E0A0C2-CF7F-46B7-BD55-621E81CA8533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

LittleMy

VIP Member
I saw the posts branding this thread “distasteful.” I’ll be honest, I started this thread because there was a lot of talk of President Zelenskyy on the main war thread which could be seen as derailing/taking away from the serious tone of the original thread. So I figured people should have their own space to show their appreciation of him. It’s not simply about “fancying” him (I know many people have said that they do). It’s about sharing our respect for him and I don’t believe that’s distasteful at all. Some people need humour as a coping mechanism during scary times - I am one of them. I’m not laughing at President Zelenskyy and I don’t think anyone else is either; I have the utmost respect for him and know that should the worst happen then the jokes will cease and there will be an outpouring of grief on this thread for such a brave man. 💙💛

• Heart
Reactions: 41

veevee04

VIP Member
Oh god I'm in love with him , his steel balls and not running away , a true statesman and hero who loves his people. While we are stuck with Boris 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

LittleMy

VIP Member
He’s not normally my type but I think everything he’s doing now and his passion for his country makes him appear more attractive. Not many world leaders would go to the lengths he has to stay with his people and rally them.

Reactions: 31

Pinotsgoats

The inappropriate behavior was questioned on other platforms but know the Ukrainians themselves would fully support this. They've been trolling #fuckputin for years over this stuff; so let's just continue giving #zerofucks

I live in a state that homes 1/5 of our military bases/ships/subs/bombs/storage/nuclear power & production. No time for being delicate BC no matter what the media calls it it's WW3 in all but name.

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦
This heart knows what it wants, and that's a Zelenskyy body pillow for Christmas. Hold me tight, tiny dancer indeed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Libitina

VIP Member
If he comes out of this unscathed, the BBC need to get him reading a bedtime story á la Tom Hardy for the Kids *cough*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He could have done a Charles De Galle and fled Ukraine to rule from a country of safety. The US even offered to air lift him out and he refused, despite knowing how much danger he is in. I’m going to be blunt here, I’ll be amazed if he makes it out of this alive. That is the cold hard truth. He knows that himself though and whatever happens he will be a hero and an icon.

• Sad

Papparazzo1

Oh lord, he stirs up all kids of feelings! Proper tough man, I am majorly fancying the pants off him! Sexy bastard!

• Heart
  • Haha

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Here's Z's speech with English subtitles

As if I couldn't love him anymore: a true statesman and a lion-hearted man. Even his family story is deeply moving - I think he's the only grandson of a Holocaust survivor and today he's fighting against a dictator with the world supporting him and rooting for him and his country to win. I swear I nearly cried when the translator sniffed deeply and held back his tears

• Heart
Reactions: 24