Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am I, but at 9.40 in this video his towel falls down. Sadly he does have underwear on but still.....
Nearly broke my finger scrolling to that timestamp 😆

ETA: christ on a pogo stick there was three entire pages of solid filth after that! 😆 You ladies have been busy. I'm fit for nothing after all that 🤤🤤🤤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Think hubby is taking my phone off me soon.

Been between this thread and the Ukraine war one where that’s getting serious about the future . not feeling great either so feel tired and run down and ended up in tears.

he’s like “what’s up?!”
Me “I think I’m in love with Vova and there might be WW3.”
Him “I know you love him - but what’s with the tears?”
Me “he’s just so perfect it makes me cry”
Him “I think you’ve had a long week at work and you need to go to bed and switch your phone off”

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Been between this thread and the Ukraine war one where that’s getting serious about the future . not feeling great either so feel tired and run down and ended up in tears.

he’s like “what’s up?!”
Him “I think you’ve had a long week at work and you need to go to bed and switch your phone off”
Again - Your husband is fab 🤗

It is such an emotional time and its not surprising it gets overwhelming. I've cried a lot - mainly out of frustration. I just want to be able to make it stop and rescue everyone (not just him).
Give your hub a big hug and watch some lightweight comedy or something (strictly nothing featuring Mr Z!) that's my advice x

• Heart

he’s like “what’s up?!”
I looked at the war thread before - grim . Stay with Team Zads . X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Again - Your husband is fab 🤗

It is such an emotional time and its not surprising it gets overwhelming. I've cried a lot - mainly out of frustration. I just want to be able to make it stop and rescue everyone (not just him).
Give your hub a big hug and watch some lightweight comedy or something (strictly nothing featuring Mr Z!) that's my advice x
Thanks. I have ADHD so I tend to have a hyperfocus on something. The current one is Zads/Ukraine and the war so I do go a bit overboard with researching And stuff. Think also the last few years are actually catching up with me and all my emotions are coming out. Look at my little girls face and just want her to live in a world that won’t hurt her but know that is out of my control.Thanks for listening xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks. I have ADHD so I tend to have a hyperfocus on something. The current one is Zads/Ukraine and the war so I do go a bit overboard with researching And stuff. Think also the last few years are actually catching up with me and all my emotions are coming out. Look at my little girls face and just want her to live in a world that won’t hurt her but know that is out of my control.Thanks for listening xx
It's utterly hideous what is happening there. I catch myself on the commute looking round and everyone and wondering why they aren't seeming so caught up in it and sad and angry like I am. Important for all the West to be listening but just as important for us all individually to step back when we need to xx

• Heart
It’s especially tough for people who care and have empathy . Try to think about something different , or perform a physical task to distract yourself maybe . None of us can do a great deal about what is happening unfortunately so give yourself some timeout from it xx

Reactions: 5
For what it's worth, I think escalation is not so likely. As always, I could be wrong. But judging by the state of their other weapons/forces I reckon most of their nukes are rusty or have been stripped for parts to sell 😆 Also the USA have basically said that they will wipe Moscow out if he releases even the smallest. I don't think his aides and flunkies want to die for him.

I totally feel for you though. I also get very fixated on things (clearly this is one of those times). and think 'is this just me?'. I was relieved to find someone at work who was also fixated and we had a big vent about it all

(I also noticed- I mentioned Zads name to two separate women and they both immediately put their hand on their heart and sighed...😆❤

• Heart
I also get very fixated on things (clearly this is one of those times). and think 'is this just me?'. I was relieved to find someone at work who was also fixated and we had a big vent about it all
Totally get that. I fixate too. I cautiously mentioned Zelensky at work to test the water and got nothing so this thread is the space I need!

• Heart
For what it's worth, I think escalation is not so likely. As always, I could be wrong. But judging by the state of their other weapons/forces I reckon most of their nukes are rusty or have been stripped for parts to sell 😆 Also the USA have basically said that they will wipe Moscow out if he releases even the smallest. I don't think his aides and flunkies want to die for him.

I totally feel for you though. I also get very fixated on things (clearly this is one of those times). and think 'is this just me?'. I was relieved to find someone at work who was also fixated and we had a big vent about it all

(I also noticed- I mentioned Zads name to two separate women and they both immediately put their hand on their heart and sighed...😆❤
Think there’s going to be a fair queue around the block to pitch up and shake his hand after this.

I’m prob more upset as he’s never going to be mine “le sigh” 😔 😆

Thanks ladies for being here and listening and understanding. I know we have no clue about each other here but it really is appreciated more than you’ll ever know. *shedding another 😢*

#TeamZelensky - we are all amazing xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
❤🇺🇦💪🧤🌻 I even got the gardening gloves in
‘If you know you know’ ! I agree with all the lovely comments - we don’t know each other but it has become a lovely place to come and chat , let off steam , love Zads etc . From what I’ve read about Zads he is a team player and enjoys the camaraderie so sure he would approve . X

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Zadds is so hot it should be illegal 🥵🥵
Suffering Jesus, where's the orgasm emoji. That bit where he's drinking from the bottle in the pool. There isn't a woman alive who wouldn't want to play hide the sausage with him after seeing that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That bit where he's drinking from the bottle in the pool. There isn't a woman alive who wouldn't want to play hide the sausage with him after seeing that...
Oh that look he gives when he does that bit. He absolutely knows the effect he's having and I love it. Just the sexiest damn thing ever.

• Heart
Suffering Jesus, where's the orgasm emoji. That bit where he's drinking from the bottle in the pool. There isn't a woman alive who wouldn't want to play hide the sausage with him after seeing that...
whilst I totally agree with you, your “hide the sausage” comment has got me properly rolling with laughter 😆😆 much needed x

❤🇺🇦💪🧤🌻 I even got the gardening gloves in
‘If you know you know’ ! I agree with all the lovely comments - we don’t know each other but it has become a lovely place to come and chat , let off steam , love Zads etc . From what I’ve read about Zads he is a team player and enjoys the camaraderie so sure he would approve . X
Thanks for the reference to the mysterious gardening glove chap. I’ve spotted him a few times in the back of things. Def a body guard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thank you for making me watch that again 😁 that one is just too bleeping much. The bare chest stroke, the chin lift exposing his throat with eyes closed, the hip snake... and jesus who can look relaxed and smile while doing full pull ups? Literally no one I've ever known.

Going to have to take my frustration out on Mr Can'tface at this rate 😆

• Heart
Just catching up on everything now. Hope you are okay ElmoCookie 💛 Sometimes stepping back for a little bit is just what you need to do.

(It’s actually why I came to this thread - creeping on Zads is a nice change from my hyperfocus on the war!)

Reactions: 4
Hide the sausage 💀 I'm dying

I'd just like to say that I appreciate you all, this thread is my main form of escapisam these days and your posts really brighten my day ❤

Anyway, here's blink and you'll miss it Zads stroking his tit (the very beginning)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.