Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope your presentation went well @MartinBlank ! We have some badass women on this thread. I loved the idea of you being rumbled by Youtube Autoplay :LOL:

Personally I'm hoping my husband never looks at my Insta as I suddenly caved and followed all the fan pages. What a rich source they are though ❤

I noticed that too 🤣🤣 must be hard to break away though with all that BD magnetism he’s got going on.
There's a picture where he's got his arm round a female soldier. She (not surprisingly is smiling...

If you didn’t love Volodymyr before you will after watching this!
And what if you are already unhealthily obsessed... ?:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m going to have to wait for some kind soul to add it to YouTube or something, I can’t access it (I’m outside of the UK) 😭
Do you have BBC World News on your cable or something? Im also outside UK, but that's how I watched it this morning. It was just showing again now, and is scheduled for tomorrow as well.

Do you have BBC World News on your cable or something? Im also outside UK, but that's how I watched it this morning. It was just showing again now, and is scheduled for tomorrow as well.
Possibly - I must ask my husband as I don’t really watch live tv so I’ve no idea of what we have. I’ll have to pretend it’s something else I want to watch, as he’s getting a little bit tired of my Zads addiction 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Possibly - I must ask my husband as I don’t really watch tv so I’ve no idea of what we have. I’ll have to pretend it’s something else I want to watch, as he’s getting a little bit tired of my Zads addiction 🙈
I’m sat here watching it. They are trying to paint him in a bad light currently 😔

Possibly - I must ask my husband as I don’t really watch live tv so I’ve no idea of what we have. I’ll have to pretend it’s something else I want to watch, as he’s getting a little bit tired of my Zads addiction 🙈
i think my hubby is too. He’s trying to ignore my comments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The guy doing it hasn't really out the sneery tone he had 3 years ago when he had the Newsnight segment on him then.
love that video at the end where he’s showing his office. It’s so candid I like to pretend it’s a video call to me 😆

What time OrangeDuvet? I'm also outside the UK so I can't get it on the player but I can record it I think. I'll get hubby to record it. He knows I'm *ahem* fond of Zads but is unaware of the extent of it (the Zads runners haven't arrived yet...)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just had a slightly tense moment when my husband used my laptop to watch something with my son and the very first recommended video was of... well three guesses.

I also have to find a quiet, err moment or two to spend with Vova. Until then, looking forward to hearing what others think.

Just leaving this here... you can imagine hes talking to you in the first part 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What time OrangeDuvet? I'm also outside the UK so I can't get it on the player but I can record it I think. I'll get hubby to record it. He knows I'm *ahem* fond of Zads but is unaware of the extent of it (the Zads runners haven't arrived yet...)
There's one tonight at 00:30, then tomorrow at 06:30 and 12:30 (CET).

• Heart
Have instructed hubby to record. He wanted to know if there'll be anything in the documentary aside from fawning and that everyone fawns over Zelensky and surely there must be something negative about him. The only thing I can think of is that he follows that awful human being Conor McGregor on Insta and that he was named in the Pandora Papers (but nothing really untoward there as far as I know). I'm not including the Tom cruise adoration as I'm assuming that came from a place of admiration for Cruise's acting skills and he is a very talented actor, even if he is awful aside from that.

That a million Orange Duvet

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.