Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but this is how I see pics with Zads in themView attachment 1228859
I think the other guy realises that and is soo desperate to get some of attention for himself that he's gone to the trouble of wearing a dodgy almost transparent vest that shows his nipples.
Well done, Orangeduvet. That is a great piece of sleuthing. Tempted to order a pair for my hubby. He doesn't need to know why.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the other guy realises that and is soo desperate to get some of attention for himself that he's gone to the trouble of wearing a dodgy almost transparent vest that shows his nipples.
Well done, Orangeduvet. That is a great piece of sleuthing. Tempted to order a pair for my hubby. He doesn't need to know why.
I have suggested to hubby to get them to go with olive Ukraine tshirt I got him. I said he’d enjoy the Presidential role play 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think you should get a job with Ukrainian Intelligence with your sleuthing abilities!
(These trainers are even more hideous to me up close. I’m off to watch the “posing in a tux” video again. For the 9,000th time today).
when I heard the embassies were returning to Kyiv i
Was like 🧐🤔 how can I get a job at the British one 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Could you imagine (ok ive been imagining) about the quality of the sex he’d be capable of currently with all the stresses and needing to relieve tension etc. if he needs help, I volunteer 😝🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Could you imagine (ok ive been imagining) about the quality of the sex he’d be capable of currently with all the stresses and needing to relieve tension etc. if he needs help, I volunteer 😝🙋🏼‍♀️
Yeah, I may have given that just a little consideration too! I'm guessing right now something that might be described as brief but intense would be on the cards....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Bestie, I've been thinking of little else.

I'm guessing right now something that might be described as brief but intense would be on the cards....
Absolutely, just to take the edge off. But the second round would allow for more exploration 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m torn because I love Zads for the way he loves his wife and his family. It’s adorable.

However I don’t think I’d be overly upset if he had me up against his bunker wall.

its a tough one 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m torn because I love Zads for the way he loves his wife and his family. It’s adorable.

However I don’t think I’d be overly upset if he had me up against his bunker wall.

its a tough one 😆
I think we are all wrestling with that dichotomy!

I also find it it possible to reconcile these conflicting notions by pretending I am the wife he so adores having somehow bumped into him when we were both students and him convincing me then to move to Ukraine :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we are all wrestling with that dichotomy!

I also find it it possible to reconcile these conflicting notions by pretending I am the wife he so adores having somehow bumped into him when we were both students and him convincing me then to move to Ukraine :ROFLMAO:
As much as I love my family - if I got the call I’d consider it 😆 As awful as that sounds. Very much put my life on hold for all of them and would definitely go in search of something for me 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone my husband rather likes in a similar way (although not with quite the same intensity :oops:) tweeted today about her love for a destination we are going on holiday to soon. So I sent that to him letting him know she might be there at the same time just to assuage my growing guilt about how much I'm spending thinking about Zads and to redress the balance :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

its a tough one 😆
I have no such qualms 🤣 🖤 My only concern is how I could convince my husband (who would obviously be my ex at that stage) to let me relocate to Ukraine with the kids. Maybe if we set him up with Olena that might convince him 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.