Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on everything now. Hope you are okay ElmoCookie 💛 Sometimes stepping back for a little bit is just what you need to do.

(It’s actually why I came to this thread - creeping on Zads is a nice change from my hyperfocus on the war!)
yes. I am ok thanks. Some fluffy tv and then I had a good nights sleep. I feel awful for being able todo that when so many can’t but 🤷🏼‍♀️ My parting words to the hubby were “if you fancy a round of hide the sausage you know where I am” 😆 he was most confused as that’s not a term I’ve used before 😆

I did have a lovely Zads dream where I was brought in before the war to help the Ukraine government learn better conversational English. He was also a very eligible bachelor in my dream 😆 (gotta love a conscience). And, well, once the speaking was out of the way, we did plenty of communicating without words after that😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did have a lovely Zads dream where I was brought in before the war to help the Ukraine government learn better conversational English. He was also a very eligible bachelor in my dream 😆 (gotta love a conscience). And, well, once the speaking was out of the way, we did plenty of communicating without words after that😝
I'm so jealous. I've yet to have any dreams in which he features. I feel very short-changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww, the self-comforting stroking. I'll help you with that Zads! 🙌

You lucky people with the good dreams! I had an awful one last night (wont describe it but you can guess) and woke up desolate. Relieved to wake up, log on and see his handsome face.

Daily Zads from a very casual angle

I love how he addresses Ukrainians as things like 'the bravest people in the best country in the world'. He seems to do a variation of it every time now. It's so parent-like and loving ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Zads video - proper adorable when he’s handing out the medals and you see him from behind in his dad trainers and little hooded jacket. He’s so cute!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At a garden party and stealth-liking. I'm not going to get away with watching anything though 😆 Look forward to catching up later

Also nearly 50 pages of solid adoration - well done us! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm about to chair a public meeting about refugees. My laptop is set up to show a short YouTube video about another successful scheme but all the other suggested videos on the side are about our man. I am convinced that the video will play and when it finishes it will then go right away into a selection of finest Zads images working out with no top on and I will die of embarrassment.

There are currently two men finding with it trying to get the sound to work. I'm hovering. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm about to chair a public meeting about refugees. My laptop is set up to show a short YouTube video about another successful scheme but all the other suggested videos on the side are about our man. I am convinced that the video will play and when it finishes it will then go right away into a selection of finest Zads images working out with no top on and I will die of embarrassment.

There are currently two men finding with it trying to get the sound to work. I'm hovering. :oops:
Its going to blast out at top volume a Zads vid where he’s barely clothed and working out and the tune of Boyz II Men “I’ll make love to you”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Zads video - proper adorable when he’s handing out the medals and you see him from behind in his dad trainers and little hooded jacket. He’s so cute!
I love the warm look on his beautiful face when he's giving out the medals. Noticed the woman soldier shook hands with him for much longer than the others. I admire her opportunism.

• Heart
Do you have a link to that one? Asking for a friend.
i don’t know if it actually exists. Was just thinking a worst case scenario for you 😆 Think that’s just the soundtrack that plays in my head when I scroll through photos 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love the warm look on his beautiful face when he's giving out the medals. Noticed the woman soldier shook hands with him for much longer than the others. I admire her opportunism.
I noticed that too 🤣🤣 must be hard to break away though with all that BD magnetism he’s got going on.

I’m loving wet T-shirt Zads.

• Heart
Have you seen the video where Zads meets Tom Cruise and he’s all star struck? That would be me meeting him 😆 and then being pulled off by Mr Garden Gloves for trying to go too far 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you seen the video where Zads meets Tom Cruise and he’s all star struck? That would be me meeting him 😆 and then being pulled off by Mr Garden Gloves for trying to go too far 😆
Yeah, I have to question Zads’ judgment there - TC gives me the ick in a major way (not to mention all that stuff with Katie Holmes and Scientology). I feel like wartime Zads would have no time for being starstruck anymore!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.