Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cas(ual) Zad

Caption saying thank you to our brave defenders in hospital, (lists names of) artists have visited them there. Hurry up and get better soon. Thank you for fighting for our future.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have no such qualms 🀣 πŸ–€ My only concern is how I could convince my husband (who would obviously be my ex at that stage) to let me relocate to Ukraine with the kids. Maybe if we set him up with Olena that might convince him πŸ€”
i have suggested the same thing to him. He was open to the swap πŸ˜†

Off to photoshop myself into this

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
OOo OOo just saw an ad for 60 Minutes in Aus and and it's Zads. I do not know what anybody said.
I think it's on Saturday or Sunday.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

He’s never going to be that same carefree guy again is he? So so sad. Makes me want to hold him even more

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So so sad. Makes me want to hold him even more
And in the absence of that being an actual possibility (as I have to admit to myself) I just want someone to be able to hold him. Seems so sad that with all these meetings with world leaders he still can't see his family. I still think that might be a little pretence so keep them safe and he can sometimes see them. I like to think so!

Reactions: 4
And in the absence of that being an actual possibility (as I have to admit to myself) I just want someone to be able to hold him. Seems so sad that with all these meetings with world leaders he still can't see his family. I still think that might be a little pretence so keep them safe and he can sometimes see them. I like to think so!
I like you think he probably has at least seen his wife.

If he can’t see his family a lot of the people around him are close friends as he instilled them all in the government when he got in. Hope someone can squeeze him.

All else fails I’ll take one for the team and happy to go and become chief hugger (and anything else he needs)

Adorbs πŸ₯° video to lighten the mood. Ice skating got me laughing. Bless him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It is a great public service that TikTok users do to put these videos together. I salute them all!

Reactions: 6
It's the shoulder shimmy for me, right after the ice-skating
i like the cool dude dancing backwards with the Mike. Actually, sod it, I like every single clip, photo, video and cell of his being πŸ˜†

I need to ration my Zelensky watching. It’s getting silly. I’m proper smitten πŸ˜†

• Heart
Look at him, sitting like that with his sleeves turned up acting all innocent..
I would've given him a lap dance then and there.
IMG_20220429_141608.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I challenge you all to watch this and tell me your fanny didn’t flutter at the tongue bit half way through 😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I challenge you all to watch this and tell me your fanny didn’t flutter at the tongue bit half way through 😝😝😝😝😝
Whatever about it fluttering at the tongue bit, it completed went into overdrive at the topless in the gym part. Think it might need to be repaired. Those videos are NSFW.

• Haha
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O that's pure filth.

That's it. I'm eating my words and joining TikTok.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.