Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has cheered me up so much ! Just seen on Twitter - even Deborah Meaden is crushing on him !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've nothing to add that hasn't been said already except this chap is a fuckin LEGEND! An absolute warrior, the Ukrainian people are very lucky to have an amazing leader!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is from the 2015 series where he plays President but you don’t need subtitles in this sketch as he speaks “English with Angela Merkel” 😂 so funny. (I can imagine how everyone, especially Putin, underestimated him as a comedian)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I am proper falling for him! 😍 on a serious note I really hope he stays safe, he is so brave and inspiring

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Slightly disappointed to read this thread and find out his height but otherwise I am actually in love with this man! It’s not even his looks (as I prefer someone a bit more beardy :ROFLMAO:) but his absolute grit and strength and heroics 🤤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Pretty challenging job for him so far having been elected in 2019, first Covid and now war with Russia.
That speech :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WHEW! We don't need to feel bad about flutters for Zaddy...a young TikTok user said it's driving Putin mad w/ jealousy.
In this spirit, let's drive that murdering twit waffle over the edge with our lecherous posts & excellent memes.
#WWZD #WhatWouldZaddyDo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
WHEW! We don't need to feel bad about flutters for Zaddy...a young TikTok user said it's driving Putin mad w/ jealousy.
In this spirit, let's drive that murdering twit waffle over the edge with our lecherous posts & excellent memes.
#WWZD #WhatWouldZaddyDo
Don't know why Putin would be jealous, they're both turned into memes.
Oh wait, it's because the world is laughing at Putin and the world either wants to be or to snog Zelenskyy. Oh what a shame. Sorry, Vlad.
Even though Z is shorter than I am, I appreciate him a lot. What maketh a man 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't know why Putin would be jealous, they're both turned into memes.
Oh wait, it's because the world is laughing at Putin and the world either wants to be or to snog Zelenskyy. Oh what a shame. Sorry, Vlad.
Even though Z is shorter than I am, I appreciate him a lot. What maketh a man 😻
Man alive what other compare and contrast duo can you think of that's divided the world over? I just can't place it.
There are some hilarious man crush ones like the Ryan Reynolds one. Funny is funny and What Freda Says anyway. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.