Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not normally my type but I think everything he’s doing now and his passion for his country makes him appear more attractive. Not many world leaders would go to the lengths he has to stay with his people and rally them.

Reactions: 31
I've started watching Servant of the People, where he plays a regular man who becomes the President of Ukraine - I've only watched the first episode but it's funny, it's a bit like In The Thick of It

All the episodes (with English subtitles) are on YouTube

Reactions: 13
He’s not normally my type but I think everything he’s doing now and his passion for his country makes him appear more attractive. Not many world leaders would go to the lengths he has to stay with his people and rally them.
His optics are incredible. He’s redefining diplomacy and leadership. Ukranian morale must be sky high.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just to make you all smile and to prove that size isn’t connected to height 😂🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just to make you all smile and to prove that size isn’t connected to height 😂🤪
Indeed. I have fond memories of a a rather large and pleasant surprise from a short gentleman many years ago 😂 (apologies for being so vulgar; Zelensky clearly brings something out in me!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I admire what he’s doing for Ukraine and the West but I don’t fancy him 😂 This thread has made me smile though so thank you @LittleMy and everyone else 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I had no idea who he was before the Russian invasion hit the news...but oh my Lord there is something about this man that I love ❤. I'm flitting between feeling sorry for him and in absolute awe of him....he is so cool...what a man ❤.....are you watching Boris you big buffalo 🙄🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.