Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he does his speeches and we get that cute little concentrating angry frown.. my god it's times like this I'm glad I'm single..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone see the resemblance to Richard Armitage? A bit around the nose and eyes.
Oh god, don't say that. I think I wore my tape of North and South out, I was so busy rewinding and pausing bits. When he smiles at the end, and they kiss at the station... I had to have some quiet time alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woo hoo! MUTINY ā˜ 

so scary.
hes addressing The European Parliament now. haven't a clue what hes saying though, anyone know?
Here's one where the translator is fighting through tears to talk. šŸ„ŗ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Woo hoo! MUTINY ā˜ 

Here's one where the translator is fighting through tears to talk. šŸ„ŗ
An absolute hero. He puts Put*n to shame. Donā€™t even get me started on Boris either.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here's Z's speech with English subtitles

As if I couldn't love him anymore: a true statesman and a lion-hearted man. Even his family story is deeply moving - I think he's the only grandson of a Holocaust survivor and today he's fighting against a dictator with the world supporting him and rooting for him and his country to win. I swear I nearly cried when the translator sniffed deeply and held back his tears

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.