Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Zelenski and his wife singing endless love
Enjoy
This came up on one of those fact-checking videos on my YouTube recommendations today, it's not actually them in this video. Which I'm kind of glad about, he already acts and dances and is a great wartime leader, if he sang as well it would be like 'save some talent for the rest of us!' 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't stop watching the blindfolded dance he did on DWTS :love: I know it's been done on Strictly before, but not with both of them blindfolded I don't think.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm glad it's not him crooning. Too cheesy for me 😆 Though I reckon he could hold a note.

Meanwhile I'm loving all the fan art.

1647380434969.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's strange why some men just have it , they are not the most handsome or tallest or stronger than others , it's just their whole being is so right . So decent . So compassionate and caring and so bleeping brave ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thoughts on Russia spreading rumours that Z is on drugs ? Usual lies I’m sure but have to admit some footage of him looks that way ? Twitchy , sniffing etc . In reality - how is he keeping the show on the road . He can barely have time to sleep . Is he being giving anything to help ? I admire him and don’t believe the rubbish Putin pedals but either he is so tired ( understandably) or something else . Even Churchill drank heavily whilst leading UK in ww2 . Thoughts ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thoughts on Russia spreading rumours that Z is on drugs ? Usual lies I’m sure but have to admit some footage of him looks that way ? Twitchy , sniffing etc . In reality - how is he keeping the show on the road . He can barely have time to sleep . Is he being giving anything to help ? I admire him and don’t believe the rubbish Putin pedals but either he is so tired ( understandably) or something else . Even Churchill drank heavily whilst leading UK in ww2 . Thoughts ?
Thoughts?... none really, I think it's irrelevant. Just like speculation about Putin having terminal cancer, I just don't see the point.

Think it's just the stress and little sleep. He might have abit of a flu too

Reactions: 13
I stopped reading after “thoughts on Russia” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, it would suit the Russian agenda to say that about him as Putin believes Ukraine is full of “Neo Nazi drug addicts”. I wouldn’t believe anything they say tbh, they lie to their own people.

Reactions: 12
Well, it would suit the Russian agenda to say that about him as Putin believes Ukraine is full of “Neo Nazi drug addicts”. I wouldn’t believe anything they say tbh, they lie to their own people.
Exactly. Also where is Putin? Still hiding behind his ridiculously long table? He'd never put himself in the position Zelenskyy is in, too much of a coward.

Reactions: 16
Another short video on Instagram waking around outside. No translation on it but there's still a hint of a smile and a twinkle in the eye!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OH I just had a BBCNews alert that Zads is about to address US Congress! Historical moment! What a lad!

Exactly. Also where is Putin? Still hiding behind his ridiculously long table? He'd never put himself in the position Zelenskyy is in, too much of a coward.
Not at all, he's now sitting in the centre in the midst of the trainee....flight attendants...? 🤣
I could be hallucinating from the amount of content I've consumed on twitter about the invasion (very likely, since it started I get 24/7 alerts on my phone), but I'm almost certain I saw something in the last day about the people who are pictured closer to Putrid have undergone covid tests of the anal variety because they're more precise...yeah...um...I think I'll visit Zelenskyy and not have to undergo such tests thanks.

Another short video on Instagram waking around outside. No translation on it but there's still a hint of a smile and a twinkle in the eye!
Natural light is certainly flattering for him. Look at that twinkle! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OH I just had a BBCNews alert that Zads is about to address US Congress! Historical moment! What a lad!

Not at all, he's now sitting in the centre in the midst of the trainee....flight attendants...? 🤣
I could be hallucinating from the amount of content I've consumed on twitter about the invasion (very likely, since it started I get 24/7 alerts on my phone), but I'm almost certain I saw something in the last day about the people who are pictured closer to Putrid have undergone covid tests of the anal variety because they're more precise...yeah...um...I think I'll visit Zelenskyy and not have to undergo such tests thanks.

Natural light is certainly flattering for him. Look at that twinkle! 🤩

The natural light just caresses him - goodness me that twinkle, the smile and his voice too - a Zaddy indeed! He could recite the alphabet and I'd be enthralled ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm so relieved I would happily kiss all involved in this. A "special military operation" has recovered the kidnapped Melitopol mayor.

Zads had a chat with him. Zads laughs many times. Look how happy he looks!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.