Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see this happen except he is too much of a man to have his head turned by a knighthood. He's too honourable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s just visited the wounded soldiers in hospital in Kyiv and awarded them medals . Looked like he had a bullet proof vest on underneath his khaki’s. It’s on his Instagram Zelensky Official ( sorry don’t know how to link to Instagram x ) Such a dude .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s just visited the wounded soldiers in hospital in Kyiv and awarded them medals . Looked like he had a bullet proof vest on underneath his khaki’s. It’s on his Instagram Zelensky Official ( sorry don’t know how to link to Instagram x ) Such a dude .
Don't worry. I got you 😊

Z is still at Kyiv despite those naysayers who said he has already left Ukraine and hiding somewhere else.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don't worry. I got you 😊

Z is still at Kyiv despite those naysayers who said he has already left Ukraine and hiding somewhere else.
He is such a dude. The Russian troll farm workers have been fusing their keyboards for days claiming that he's hiding out in Poland. Literally; you can see when they start their working day 🙄

I would love to see this happen except he is too much of a man to have his head turned by a knighthood. He's too honourable.
I can imagine Boris explaining to Z that he still can't have a no-fly-zone but on the plus side....

*sound of dial tone from Ukraine end*

The footage from the visits (linked from Deborah Meaden's account only because I love that she is fangirling again):

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He's cancelled a speech to the counsel of Europe today due to "urgent, unforseen circumstances" :cry::cry::cry:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I've not been around here much recently, mainly a lurker on the Ellie Grey threads but something told me I might find a thread here where I could indulge the love for VZ!

I just watched all of 8 First Dates on YouTube despite the fact it isn't subtitled so I was entirely guessing the dialogue. No regrets. And the end credits are filled with outtakes of so much laughing which just seems so unbearably poignant now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.