Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has been an absolute joy to read, which makes a nice change from the bleakness of a lot of news from Ukraine.

I love my husband, very muchโ€ฆ but if Zelenskyy happened to find himself in a muddy field in deepest, darkest south west England, well, I donโ€™t think I could be held accountable. His voice ๐Ÿ˜
Oh yessss, his voice ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG this thread has me laughing one minute crying the next ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ข Darling Katya and her brother (and yes, I would whimper if he approached me too ๐Ÿ˜)

I love that he has all the men on notice. But then he is Mr Steal Yo Girl...

You all wanted singing so here we are. Happy Friday xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Google translates the YouTube description of the singing as "The country our children will be proud of - Final song New Evening Quarter 2019".
No wonder the audience look so moved.

• Heart
  • Heart
Here's the der Spiegel article in English - great read

Thank you for finding it! It's an excellent piece, highlights things I've been thinking since the invasion started. Zelenskyy is the man who was needed for this moment in history. His background in the performing arts gives him the necessary stage presence, charisma and ability to connect with the audience.

This picture from the article encapsulates rather well.
God bless you, sir.

1647678218839.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does look a bit like a Star Trek uniform mind you
I'd still fall onto my knees for him - I swear he can pull anything off, even in that video where he was mocking Putin's anti-gay law, he was still looking quite hot (I love a man who can dance; I saw his snake hips lol ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
More prove the man can work wonders. Have been left today with my in-laws's dogs who usually howl for hours when left with anyone. 2 minutes into them hearing his voice via instagram and they totally chilled out and are now lying calmly at my feet! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
More prove the man can work wonders. Have been left today with my in-laws's dogs who usually howl for hours when left with anyone. 2 minutes into them hearing his voice via instagram and they totally chilled out and are now lying calmly at my feet! :ROFLMAO:
Wow we can add dog whisperer to his already long list of talents๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 5
That's interesting, because the other day, I was watching a video of Putin speaking and my dog started barking and growling ominously ๐Ÿถ THEY KNOW ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I'd still fall onto my knees for him - I swear he can pull anything off, even in that video where he was mocking Putin's anti-gay law, he was still looking quite hot (I love a man who can dance; I saw his snake hips lol ๐Ÿ˜‚)
That video is sheer filth. I had to watch it multiple times in order to confirm that ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For anyone on Insta, he has released an video which he narrates in English in his glorious voice. I won't link here as it's a hard watch (the first part at least) but the message is hope and determination โค

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Praying/willing the universe for a ceasefire this week. ๐Ÿ™

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The video is heart rending . This along with all his speeches tailored to each country he reaches out to . What more can he do . Praying for a ceasefire too ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ’”๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’ช

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Glad I found this thread. He's been my secret crush for a couple of years but was always too embarrassed to say! I've watched the episodes of Servant of the People on 4OD and really enjoying it. I will be genuinely gutted if he loses his life

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.