Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he comes out of this unscathed, the BBC need to get him reading a bedtime story á la Tom Hardy for the Kids *cough*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thoughts on Russia spreading rumours that Z is on drugs ? Usual lies I’m sure but have to admit some footage of him looks that way ? Twitchy , sniffing etc . In reality - how is he keeping the show on the road . He can barely have time to sleep . Is he being giving anything to help ? I admire him and don’t believe the rubbish Putin pedals but either he is so tired ( understandably) or something else . Even Churchill drank heavily whilst leading UK in ww2 . Thoughts ?
He will be exhausted and traumatised. If he survives this he will likely have PTSD and survivors guilt. He will probably never fully recover. I have been under bombardment (military veteran) and it took many years to shift the visceral reactions to things like loud noises.

The address to congress today was heartbreaking. If you haven't seen it, watch with caution, he shows a video with graphic images to make his point, This part got me too:

"I am almost 45 years old. Today my age stopped when the hearts of more than 100 children stopped beating. I see no sense in life if it cannot stop the deaths. This is my mission as a leader of my people. and as a leader of my nation"

I'm so relieved I would happily kiss all involved in this. A "special military operation" has recovered the kidnapped Melitopol mayor.

Zads had a chat with him. Zads laughs many times. Look how happy he looks!

Thank you for sharing happy things you guys! :D What wonderful news xx
"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Is there a Putin thrash thread? I found an article about him being idolised in China for his "masculinity" 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Still freaking gorgeous :love: Also I love that he's not giving an inch. The only leader in the world brave enough to stand up to Putin.

This made me laugh today. Not only do we have BoJo hanging on Pres Z's coattails, now we have Macron LARPing as him 🤮 I nearly cringed myself inside out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still freaking gorgeous :love: Also I love that he's not giving an inch. The only leader in the world brave enough to stand up to Putin.

This made me laugh today. Not only do we have BoJo hanging on Pres Z's coattails, now we have Macron LARPing as him 🤮 I nearly cringed myself inside out 😂
That's embarrassing and insulting. Zelenskyy is in a very difficult and dangerous position and here's this twit cos playing as him. Cringe indeed!

Reactions: 6
This thread has been an absolute joy to read, which makes a nice change from the bleakness of a lot of news from Ukraine.

I love my husband, very much… but if Zelenskyy happened to find himself in a muddy field in deepest, darkest south west England, well, I don’t think I could be held accountable. His voice 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This thread has been an absolute joy to read, which makes a nice change from the bleakness of a lot of news from Ukraine.

I love my husband, very much… but if Zelenskyy happened to find himself in a muddy field in deepest, darkest south west England, well, I don’t think I could be held accountable. His voice 😍
My hubby already knows he’s out on his ear if Prez Z comes knocking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hot off the press, I leave this here. You're welcome 😏

Just missed the edit window, but found this longer video from Zelenksyy visiting the hospital including the young girl telling him he's all over tiktok :LOL:

1647613320473.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if there will be any ‘Baby Volodymyr’s’ named after him 😍😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just saw that video with the exchange about TikTok. Love it! But that girl and her brother are both the same age by a year apiece as his own children. That must have been hard.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.