Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I've found this thread as I have quite a crush on him, which feels a bit wrong during a war.

He is my type (I like short guys with dark eyes and hair) but it's his bravery and passion that's really got me. Can you imagine any of our politicians hanging around if we were invaded?!

Reactions: 18
He is showing the world how a leader should lead 💓
....on a sidenote, are you out the fridge yet Boris?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found this video very interesting on Zelensky. It is a mix of clips of Zelensky's most memorable moments. Very well balanced.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He is everything a man should be and more.

If by Rudyard Kipling the poem is a classic example that describes Zelensky. It’s exactly what a man should be.

I wouldn’t kick him out of bed for farting “I bet they are like little love puffs” 😯🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks to the under the desk risqué comment from @under the ivy , I totally misread this. 😉🤪🤣🥰
OMG I just re-read that and I see it now 😂 (appropriate for your profile pic!)

I found this video very interesting on Zelensky. It is a mix of clips of Zelensky's most memorable moments. Very well balanced.
Really interesting, especially the observation that he's now more 'himself' again.

I work in a very large bureaucracy. It is incredibly difficult to effect meaningful change, especially in the culture of the organisation. It's not unusual for people to start out with great intentions and get cynical and weighed down by the sheer machinery of the organisation (even for the people at the top). And Ukraine was grossly corrupt and basically entirely owned by oligarchs. I just wish it hadn't taken a war and mortal threat to his life for him to get his old fighting spirit back! 💪

Reactions: 8
So glad there’s a thread for him. He’s my guilty pleasure!!! Although I’m actually worried for his safety 😢😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So glad there’s a thread for him. He’s my guilty pleasure!!! Although I’m actually worried for his safety 😢😢😢
I'm so worried about him. I wake up to the news on the radio each morning and I always hope he's still alive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Here's a Friday treat from your favourite cantface 🥂 We all know he was the voice of Paddington but here he is talking about it and being proper adorable :love:

For subtitles - on a desktop click settings>subtitles>russian then auto translate and English. Not brilliant, but you'll get the gist.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.