Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he’s got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, Zads is having a blissful quickie blow by a Tattler in the gym.

13FD6E9F-8FDD-41DC-A266-7EC1BEA095F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
need to have those thighs around me 😆
They’re here! 🤭

Lol, no @kumuka they are steps of stairs (do you know that expression?). Born close together/small gap (in reference to @ScienceMouse talking about a small gap being worse than twins)

I would very much like to see the edited statue.

I'm guessing it's the same as what happened to me the first 61 times I watched the Careless Whisper slo-mo.
Whatever happened to you it probably also happened to me 🥵

Always @kumuka 😆😆. Always. Just add in an imaginary bank account with money permanently being siphoned out of it and the sentiment is complete!

That could well result in an expansion of the Max fan club.
No, any kind of expansion will be rejected 🤣

he knows I’m the OG member and founder 😝
And I am the hot tall blonde witch at his side 😂🤣🤣

I've just watched it again and it's not Zads I was looking at o_Oo_Oo_O
I'm sure the affliction is temporary. Nothing can beat Zads' beautiful face for me.
He’s so breathtaking, right? 🥰

Zads has a complaint: Ladies, may I remind you that this is the Zads thread? Not my bloody guard… stay focused 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Always @kumuka 😆😆. Always. Just add in an imaginary bank account with money permanently being siphoned out of it and the sentiment is complete!
😳 You’re telling me. We have the one child and have just paid a fortune on her secondary school uniform.

I have a fondness for that picture. I found it a few threads ago. If I remember rightly, @OrangeDuvet spat out her coffee when she saw the pic, @Moniker said she should have swallowed it and @ElmoCookie showed the pic to her husband who barely summoned up a slight smile and I got the hysterical giggles while daughter was trying to see the pic on my phone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@wafflesnwings 😱 sorry to put you in the spotlight like this, but I haven't seen you since thread one!! Hope you're here to stay!

What made you come back? It was the slutty zip action, wasn't it? 😏

It genuinely felt like he looked at me for a second and I panicked because I still haven't brushed my hair 😳🤦‍♀️
Not at all! I've been ok thanks - had a lot going on and things have started to settle down now. Zads will always make me mega hot and bothered (he's so intense and sexy; I have partly stayed away for my own sake lol). That zip action...goodness me :p

• Heart
Does Max like blondes :p

Zads is grimacing here. Looks like he's getting an inopportune blowie whilst trying to work. Poor baby.
I’m pretty sure that he likes blondes (I’m still trying to get this horrible video with him and most likely his w**e out of my mind - that broke my heart to pieces 😔)

Lol, no @kumuka they are steps of stairs (do you know that expression?). Born close together/small gap (in reference to @ScienceMouse talking about a small gap being worse than twins)

I would very much like to see the edited statue.

I'm guessing it's the same as what happened to me the first 61 times I watched the Careless Whisper slo-mo.
Wow, 3 with small gaps - you have my fullest respect 🫡
I go crazy with 2 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 4
what video?
There is something like a kiss cam-video of Zads and that woman from 2021 I think; Ukrainian award show or something similar…
Maks is sitting behind them with a woman next to him… my heart immediately told me that’s her 💔 (all the seats next to them are free, so why should one single stranger sit next to him 🤔)
Ah, and Zads baldy friend is the host.
If you want to torture yourself you can find the video on lots of insta fan accounts.
I don’t link it. Don’t want to see it; hurts me too much (gosh… I’m insane 🫣)

• Wow
  • Sad
There is something like a kiss cam-video of Zads and that woman from 2021 I think; Ukrainian award show or something similar…
Maks is sitting behind them with a woman next to him… my heart immediately told me that’s her 💔 (all the seats next to them are free, so why should one single stranger sit next to him 🤔)
Ah, and Zads baldy friend is the host.
If you want to torture yourself you can find the video on lots of insta fan accounts.
I don’t link it. Don’t want to see it; hurts me too much (gosh… I’m insane 🫣)
Luckily I am hopeless at finding videos and happy to forfeit seeing this one, by the sounds of things.

Reactions: 2
I feel I need to see it so I know who to set the hitman on what the competition is 🫣😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Luckily I am hopeless at finding videos and happy to forfeit seeing this one, by the sounds of things.
It’s weird. They don’t touch each other in this video nor do they look at each other. But sometimes you just know what’s up 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.