Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he’s got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It genuinely felt like he looked at me for a second and I panicked because I still haven't brushed my hair πŸ˜³πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
[/QUOTE]
I know! I got a bit flustered πŸ˜³πŸ¦‹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do get the impression from Max's demeanour when guarding Zads that he would a good multi-tasker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Moniker, I saw in an earlier post, just wanted to ask, you have three children, are they triplets? I wasn’t quite sure. I also edited that statue, do you want to have a look?
Lol, no @kumuka they are steps of stairs (do you know that expression?). Born close together/small gap (in reference to @ScienceMouse talking about a small gap being worse than twins)

I would very much like to see the edited statue.

You don’t want to know what just happened to me πŸ₯΅
I'm guessing it's the same as what happened to me the first 61 times I watched the Careless Whisper slo-mo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol, no @kumuka they are steps of stairs (do you know that expression?). Born close together/small gap (in reference to @ScienceMouse talking about a small gap being worse than twins)

I would very much like to see the edited statue.
Ahh. I hadn’t heard that expression.

Does this statue feel like how you do sometimes?

AB84AF56-01AB-426A-9787-4AF54E534B29.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.