Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he’s got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So would I. But could you imagine*. If you’re gonna have a threesome. With those two 🥵🤤

*I do. Constantly
Me too. From time to time. I am obviously more focused on Maks 🤪

Just breathe. It’s fine. She’s not us
It’s ok; it’s extra booster for the gym later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zads out on the balcony on his morning address before coming into the room...

for moi..

FF9D072A-164F-4197-8A64-28D382F7CCFC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@kumuka there are three vids

@Moniker do you want me to post a CW to cool things down or is Mr. Moniker getting lucky tonight? 🤣
Mr. Moniker was working from home again today and got lucky mid morning :oops:. Me not so much. Maybe later though.

No CW thank you sweetie. I'm still recovering from Zads x Kevin Spacey.

Zads out on the balcony on his morning address before coming into the room...

View attachment 1548806
I can't at the moment. Too much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that our current men are getting treated to the best sex of their lives all due to our thirst and lust for other men 😆😝🤦🏼‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot even see Zads and OZ in this. I just see Maxi🥵 Put under a spoiler as she’s there 🙄

(is the brunette Zads ex press secretary that was getting trashed in that post I shared earlier?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1548881
I honestly can't 😵😵😵😵
(I'm over Max's legs, this is all I need)
I was smiling at this and Hubs asked me if I was looking at a pic of Zads' crotch (in between listening to him talking about boring shite like needing to buy a plug-in heaters for winter because Russia hasn't turned the pipeline back on. I love him really.)

after a very intense 💥💥💥💥💥💥 the other night hubs asked me if I had been thinking about Zads. I suppose it's a bit of a poisoned chalice. I told him he could look at pics or vids of whoever he wanted since I was looking at Zads. He pretended to be turned on looking at a pic of Kay Burley :rolleyes:

• Haha
I cannot even see Zads and OZ in this. I just see Maxi🥵 Put under a spoiler as she’s there 🙄

(is the brunette Zads ex press secretary that was getting trashed in that post I shared earlier?)

Maks looks so so cute in this video 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.