Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he’s got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw the zip I squealed out loud and couldn’t copy the link quick enough to bring over here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't get any peace or time to myself all evening to read the thread. Had to lock myself in my home office to look at the lowered zip. I have no words.
I feel he’s pulling it down lower and lower each time to tease us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wholesome video from today.
Max heavily featured in the first half (I suggest you open this in the app and watch in HQ) and when they bring Patron out you can see his little head straining for a look from the corner, and even cracking a smile!
Zads not resisting Patron and petting him twice 🥰🥰
I love every second of this video.

Zads, you gorgeous man, without wanting to objectify or fetishise you (too much) I'm really hankering after the following, in no particular order:

1. Camos and black "I'm Ukrainian" t-shirt (shrunken version)
2. Camos and zippy top; zip in any position
3. Camos and zippy top; zip even further down than today
4. Camos and light green t-shirt (size xxs)
5. Lingering video bum shot in any of the above

Love you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Zads looking straight at us for a dizzy few seconds

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another woman is touching him. Outrageous. But I don't blame her. Bet she fainted later.
It looks to me that Zads is touching HER. He's got room to pull his arm back if he wanted to. I'm taking this as irrefutable evidence that the preference for blondes is only for photo shoots. Clearly he's mainly into brunettes and is only restraining himself in front of the kids. :cool:

[QUOTE="OrangeDuvet, post: 11526745, member: 214083]

@FlimsyExcuse they're wondering where you are

[/QUOTE]
Ah lovely! My clones have arrived. Thank you Mr. Persistent for delivering them safely. You shall get your reward later tonight. :devilish:

Also, @OrangeDuvet thank you for the Mr. P photo you posted near the end of the last thread. It's become one of my favorites ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
It looks to me that Zads is touching HER. He's got room to pull his arm back if he wanted to. I'm taking this as irrefutable evidence that the preference for blondes is only for photo shoots. Clearly he's mainly into brunettes and is only restraining himself in front of the kids
Pfffff. He was just being his usual sweet, polite self. He definitely prefers blondes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well…… husband and Max came to “play” last night. Ladies - there’s nothing to be afraid of. Bigger is definitely fine 😉🫣😝

Real Max - I’ve had a taste of what I think you have to offer and now I’m gagging for the real thing. DM me babes ☺🥰😆

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Well…… husband and Max came to “play” last night. Ladies - there’s nothing to be afraid of. Bigger is definitely fine 😉🫣😝

Real Max - I’ve had a taste of what I think you have to offer and now I’m gagging for the real thing. DM me babes ☺🥰😆
Not sure if I want to share him 🥺
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@wafflesnwings 😱 sorry to put you in the spotlight like this, but I haven't seen you since thread one!! Hope you're here to stay!

What made you come back? It was the slutty zip action, wasn't it? 😏

Zads looking straight at us for a dizzy few seconds

View attachment 1547030
It genuinely felt like he looked at me for a second and I panicked because I still haven't brushed my hair 😳🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.