Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he’s got

Which Zads’ footwear do you prefer?

• The tiny, diddy dad trainers

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • The new Nike wedge trainers

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Moniker for the thread title.

Thread 6 consisted of thirst, thirst, and more thirst. Zads drove everyone wild with his slutty zip action and there was a lot of chat about the size of his package (which Tattlers all agree is just mahoosive 🍆).

7C16A1CC-8DA9-4251-A386-A5FAC4DBE400.jpeg

Our other 🇺🇦men got plenty of mentions too, including Max, T, Mr Persistent, and various sexy soldiers.

Let the thirst continue….

(And feel free to add to the recap as I’m sure there is loads my hungover brain has forgotten).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you @Hanibo for creating the new thread and of course thank you @Moniker for the awesome title 🥳
The thirst is asking for some 💤 - I wish all we*… eh I mean wonderful dreams! 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the first page of any new thread *needs* to include this photo (not least because of the zip action)…🥵🔥🥵🔥

0C249F64-9234-4B3D-B430-4698C23E19C1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you @Hanibo for the new thread. For some reason, I had thought all along that only VIP members could start new threads.
I have no clue where I got that idea from! Wouldn't have left it up to @OrangeDuvet and @ElmoCookie to do all the thread-starting work prior to this one if I'd known.

I'm not liking the new runners (yet). Coincidentally, I bought a pair of Air Force yesterday (not for me, and they look nothing like Zads' ones). Maybe they'll grow on me. He makes everything look good :love:🥵🥵

Have to share this face and zipper on this thread too 🥵
View attachment 1538342
Gorgeous wet lips.

Can't believe I'm emotionally attached to a trainer. An ugly one to boot.
Wonder if they'll be auctioned? We Tattlers could pool our life savings.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
... " Hmmmm Tattle thread no.7 has just started......... "

Screenshot_20220829-232610_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Thanks for setting up the new thread. Zads is worried but excited about the filth level possible from us ladies 😆🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't hate the new trainers, they aren't even ugly. I just need to process the fact that we will never see the ugly tiny ones again. An auction would be a good idea @Moniker . I wonder if the shoe would fit any of us 🤣

Zads is anxious the thirst levels will drop in case we don't like the new ones
IMG_20220829_182438.jpg

IMG_20220829_182422.jpg

Never, darling 💋 I'd suck you off even at your most CW ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That thing on his arm looks like it's fading as well. I'll miss it when/if it goes. Just like the diddy daddy runners.
That thing is hanging around until the end of the war, just like the beard! I won’t miss either 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.