Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MartinBlank

Someone just posted this on Twitter. Most of the replies are about how the last 6 months have taken their toll, how much stress has aged him. I just think he looks a zillion times hotter and that he would fuck me way better. I feel a teeny but guilty about that. Just a teeny bit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I don't hate the new trainers, they aren't even ugly. I just need to process the fact that we will never see the ugly tiny ones again. An auction would be a good idea @Moniker . I wonder if the shoe would fit any of us 🤣

Zads is anxious the thirst levels will drop in case we don't like the new ones
IMG_20220829_182438.jpg

IMG_20220829_182422.jpg

Never, darling 💋 I'd suck you off even at your most CW ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Here it is!

Alicky at the President’s Meeting

Alicky checks herself in the full length mirror at her short skimpy sleeveless dress. She has been asked to serve coffee and biscuits at the President’s meeting with various businessmen. She wants to make an impression as it is a step up from cleaning.

It has been such a heatwave recently that she decides to forgo wearing her bra and knickers under her dress and hopes no one will notice.

On entering the meeting room carrying a silver tray containing the tea, coffee and biscuits she notices how hot the room is. She places the tray on the table and smiles politely at the President, sitting in his green chair and at the suited businessmen, noticing they have pulled their ties off.

‘It’s so hot isn’t it, she says, fanning her dress, forgetting she is knickerless. She is unaware that her boobs can easily be seen as her dress straps are so skimpy. Realising she has given them an eyeful, she asks if she can open the windows. The President nods.

Alicky blushingly opens the first window, but she has to bend over quite far. She hopes her dress is long enough to cover her bottom, but suspects it is not. Upon opening the window she spots one of the gardeners below, that she knows well. They whisper to each other, conscious of the meeting going on. Alice notices his eyes are on her boobs. Suddenly he moves her dress straps and releases her boobs and is sucking them one at a time. Horrified yet aroused Alicky closes her eyes and hopes no one at the meeting has noticed.

Alas, everybody at the table has noticed and one man has come over to see what is going on. Already aroused at the sight of her bottom, and seeing the gardener sucking at Alickys boobs, he opens her legs and pushes his groin in then unzips and thrusts his cock into her. Alicky gaspingly turns her head towards the table saying she is sorry, she didn’t mean to interrupt the meeting. The President, his eyes watching her and his fingers stroking his mouth tells her not to worry about disturbing the meeting, it is all fine.

Alicky is so far gone she is enjoying the fucking and her boobs being sucked and soon comes and cries out with a moan. The man pulls out and Alicky, her legs shaking, moves to the next window. She opens it out. She realises she has to climb a ladder to open the roof window and is conscious that another man, holding the ladder can see everything.

When she comes down, to sit on the window ledge, he pushes her legs apart and licks her out. Whimpering, Alicky lies back and lets him do what he wants and the gardener from outside reaches in and strokes her boobs under her dress again. Again Alicky apologises to the table for interrupting and she is told again not to worry. She comes again crying out with a climax.

Presently Alice shakily gets up and collects the cups onto the tray to take to the sink. She is barely conscious of the men with their stiffened cocks out at the table. As she washes up, another man comes up behind her and gently pulls her hips towards him and thrusts into her while holding her legs behind him as she holds on to the taps. As he fucks her Alice is still so aroused she comes again.

As Alice staggers to the table, semen running down her legs, she says to the President, ‘I’ve never fucked so many men in my life in one day’. She notices that the President has his cock out and it is enormous. He is stroking it, his eyes on her, full of lust. Alicky’s eyes widen and she says ‘Oh can I sit on you please’ She slides down on him so easily and is so wet and aroused still.

She sits back on his lap and starts to bounce on him and his hands are stroking and squeezing her boobs. Other men crowd round her and shove their erect cocks in her mouth sometimes two together or she is stroking and pulling at their cocks. They soon come in her mouth and on her face.

The President is rock hard inside her and pushes her over the table and is fucking her so hard.

At that moment Alicky’s phone rings in her dress. It is handed to her. It is her mum asking how the meeting has gone. ‘Actually it has gone out of hand and I’ve been fucked by so many men’ ‘What!’ her mum says, ‘Is the President there, has he been able to stop it’? ‘Actually, he’s inside me, fucking me right now’ ‘What! let me talk to him, you must take precautions!’ This takes them both over the edge and they climax hard, the President spilling his seed into her.

Panting and sated with lust Alicky falls asleep on the President for a while. When she opens her eyes, the room is empty. Her fingers are entwined with the President. He is gently stroking her face and neck with a warm wet piece of cloth. He laughs and taps Alicky on the nose, telling her to wear underwear next time as it is too tempting otherwise. She turns round to face him and gently kisses his mouth, his closed eyes, his nose and his face while stroking his soft beard in the silent room.
Girl, run to your printer before your husband sees this! 🤣

Omg I'm lost for words! Had no idea you had it in you to produce such filth!

I’m a native English speaker and have zero grasp of the language myself since February when I became a dribbling jibbering wreck
Elmo is fine, @ScienceMouse don't worry , she's just cock sick for Max.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ElmoCookie

VIP Member

Thanks for setting up the new thread. Zads is worried but excited about the filth level possible from us ladies 😆🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

Hanibo

VIP Member
I think the first page of any new thread *needs* to include this photo (not least because of the zip action)…🥵🔥🥵🔥

0C249F64-9234-4B3D-B430-4698C23E19C1.jpeg

• Heart

Moniker

VIP Member
Camos for all, today, I hope 🤞🏽🔥🥵🦋 💦

I’m sweating here. Somehow, my phone got a mind of its own just now and nearly posted a photo from my Hidden folder (T in camos, naturally) onto my business Insta account. It was just one click away from being posted 🙈🙈🙈 I don’t know how any of that happened but it would have been mortifying.

Despite my posts on Tattle, I come across as a perfectly ‘normal’, balanced - even professional - woman in public. Would hate to see that illusion shattered🤣
Same @Hanibo. Perhaps your phone has been taken over by the same spirit that randomly started displaying photos of Zads from my gallery on my phone.

I would be disowned/estranged if family and friends discovered the Hyde rather than the Jekyll (aside from my long-suffering hubs, though even he has asked me to stop looking at pics of Zads before bed due the resulting demands on his body).

• Haha