Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he’s got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check the insta account of uafirstlady - it’s there. You just need to scroll a bit…
Ok, I’ve found it. I can see what you’re saying but I think she’s just someone that works with them. Max in some clips has a bloke next to him. she doesn’t look at him when the kiss cam thing is there which I’m surprised at if they are together.

It probably is Mrs Max but I’m not going to believe it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok, I’ve found it. I can see what you’re saying but I think she’s just someone that works with them. Max in some clips has a bloke next to him. she doesn’t look at him when the kiss cam thing is there which I’m surprised at if they are together.

It probably is Mrs Max but I’m not going to believe it
Hard to say… I’m afraid it’s her… 🥺
I try my best to ignore/forget that video; knowing that I anyway look much much better 😎 🤣

Reactions: 2
Hard to say… I’m afraid it’s her… 🥺
I try my best to ignore/forget that video; knowing that I anyway look much much better 😎 🤣
to be honest I’ve watched it a few times and it took me a while to look past his softened face and see her 🥰
Think it’s love 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Baldy is happily married 🤣
So are the other boyz.

Check the insta account of uafirstlady - it’s there. You just need to scroll a bit…
To quote Alexis from Schitt's Creek: "Thank you so much but I won't be doing any of that".

Anyway - I thought we were savage. Read the comments on here 😳😬😆
Wow, horrible comments on whatever woman the account owner is talking about. Skim read it so not sure I follow the train of thought but I hate the misogynistic slur she uses (even though OD and I use a version of it playfully about Zads).

Also, sometimes I read the comments section on a page like that or, more recently, TikTok and realise how far I am from being a psychopath.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just watched it again and it's not Zads I was looking at o_Oo_Oo_O
I'm sure the affliction is temporary. Nothing can beat Zads' beautiful face for me.
The thing about Max is... My ex looks like his younger, taller, and bald 😅 brother. When I first saw Max I had to do a double a take because the resemblance is uncanny. Same body/build, same head shape, face shape, blue eyes.. So I've always been a bit meh when it came to Max because I've sort of been there and done that 🤷‍♀️
But I've replayed the video too many times today to gawk at those legs 😵😵😵😵
Thinking about giving my ex a call to see if he's, in the words of the sage that is Kim K, DTF 🤔

As for the blonde woman sitting next to Max being his wife, I don't see it 🤷‍♀️ She is either someone who works with them, or possibly a date he brought along but lost the interest in halfway through.
There's just no chemistry between them. If you look at the rest of the audience around them when a joke is told they all laugh and and look for an eye contact between themselves (this is something we humans do when we hear/see something funny). She tries to glance at him a few times but he completely ignores her, and even turns his head slightly away from her.
So, even if she is his wife, things aren't looking great 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love that you all are finally seeing what’s been there all along. Now if you can all go back to Zads that would be fab 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love that you all are finally seeing what’s been there all along. Now if you can all go back to Zads that would be fab 😆
You don't have to worry about me EC. As I've said, I have my version of Max at my back and call if I ever change my mind 😉

Besides, Zads will always be the only one for me 😊 The shameless tease.

Anyone noticed in a video from this morning the zip was done all the way up? It seems like it's only ever unzipped during his nightly addresses 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The thing about Max is... My ex looks like his younger, taller, and bald 😅 brother. When I first saw Max I had to do a double a take because the resemblance is uncanny. Same body/build, same head shape, face shape, blue eyes.. So I've always been a bit meh when it came to Max because I've sort of been there and done that 🤷‍♀️
Thinking about giving my ex a call to see if he's, in the words of the sage that is Kim K, DTF 🤔

As for the blonde woman sitting next to Max being his wife, I don't see it 🤷‍♀️ She is either someone who works with them, or possibly a date he brought along but lost the interest in halfway through.
There's just no chemistry between them. If you look at the rest of the audience around them when a joke is told they all laugh and and look for an eye contact between themselves (this is something we humans do when we hear/see something funny). She tries to glance at him a few times but he completely ignores her, and even turns his head slightly away from her.
So, even if she is his wife, things aren't looking great 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for your warm words 😘
You know what @ElmoCookie , @FlimsyExcuse and me want to hear 😜
Every time I see a woman next to him I could literally turn into she-hulk 🤣

So are the other boyz.

To quote Alexis from Schitt's Creek: "Thank you so much but I won't be doing any of that".

Wow, horrible comments on whatever woman the account owner is talking about. Skim read it so not sure I follow the train of thought but I hate the misogynistic slur she uses (even though OD and I use a version of it playfully about Zads).

Also, sometimes I read the comments section on a page like that or, more recently, TikTok and realise how far I am from being a psychopath.
TikTok is somehow weird to me 🤔
I really like the videos you all share but don’t have an own account… maybe I’m too old for that 😂
Comments sections on Facebook are also creepy - I often think: guys wtf is wrong with you???? Would you say all these things you’re writing directly to people??? 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Grr. Not sure I can find that video. I found one, League of Laughter, when a dark haired woman is sometimes sitting next to Max, but then sometimes a man in a patterned shirt is. Max is cross armed throughout. It’s not that one is it?

On reading above posts it doesn’t sound like it. I’ll keep looking.

Phew I give up. My eyes are getting addled.It looked like he didn’t know the dark haired woman personally. Like she was part of the team like that man was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Grr. Not sure I can find that video. I found one, League of Laughter, when a dark haired woman is sometimes sitting next to Max, but then sometimes a man in a patterned shirt is. Max is cross armed throughout. It’s not that one is it?

I will send you a link later x

Reactions: 1
Why do I find all of this so hot?
I think I need Zads rehab.
I've just done a mundane supermarket shop and saw filth written on almost every product.
🥴🥴🥴😪

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Phew I give up. My eyes are getting addled.It looked like he didn’t know the dark haired woman personally. Like she was part of the team like that man was.
Eh… dark haired woman? What video is that?
I already feel she-hulk coming 😤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.