Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, I don't want @alicky to feel like she's missing out on something.
Does it look like this to you? Just tap the document.
IMG_20220711_193644.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hubby just used my car. I hadn’t noticed I’d spilt something on the seat. He asked me if I’d been looking at Zads pictures again as it looked like a come stain on the seat 😬😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So when are we setting up a support group for all the men who have been affected by their wives’ obsession with 🇺🇦🍆?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So when are we setting up a support group for all the men who have been affected by their wives’ obsession with 🇺🇦🍆?
From what I've read on here the husbands seem to be the main beneficiaries of the aforementioned obsession 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s true 🤣 Although mine was definitely happier when I was lusting after Zads. God love him, he thinks I actually have a shot with T 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
My hubs is 6ft 3 and does a lot of cycling and squash-playing so is very fit and likes to remind me how short Zads is (a lot shorter than me, in fairness). He is very accommodating of my fixation but does well out of it, for sure.
He doesn’t know about the erotica though. I think that would be a step too far (even though he is here right beside me as I type this :ROFLMAO:)

That’s true 🤣 Although mine was definitely happier when I was lusting after Zads. God love him, he thinks I actually have a shot with T 🙈🙈🙈
I mean, statistically, you have much more of a shot with T. Half the women in the world seem to have the hots for Zads.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
mine is happy with me talking about Zads as feels he’s “famous” and like fancying a film star. Max he’s not as keen on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My hubs is 6ft 3 and does a lot of cycling and squash-playing so is very fit and likes to remind me how short Zads is (a lot shorter than me, in fairness).
Snap - mine is the same height! And yes, loves to point out the height issue (although both T and Zads are the same height as me). Now when a short man walks past, he laughs away to himself asking if I’m going to run off with them 🙈

I mean, statistically, you have much more of a shot with T. Half the women in the world seem to have the hots for Zads.
This is his argument also. He reckons it’s tactical on my part, switching my affections to the easier target 🙄 But it was when he saw the wife that he really started to get worried 🤣

My redemption for the cursed deepfake video
You have redeemed yourself and then some 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Zads can sense the filth, 2,000 miles and 4 Countries & the English Channel away 😀🤣🤣
eks2j2n8_ukraine-president-volodymyr-zelensky_625x300_02_March_22.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like a cold summer night in Kyiv, there are a few drops of rain on him too. He's begging to be snuggled to sleep 🥺
IMG_20220711_225042.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.